Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm still sort of optimistic. Ashley is running a business and Pardew is seriously deteriorating its value and hurting its image. He must see pretty soon that it's in his best interest to find a replacement, it could very possibly elevate the worth of NUFC in a reasonably short period of time.

With that being said, no one should show up at SJP next weekend. The crowd is really turning against Pardew en masse, for the seemingly first time, and boycotting home matches surely must send a strong message. Pardew isn't a manager who leaves his post. He's been fired from all his clubs (bar Reading) and he will hopefully sooner rather than later also be fired from here.

Sorry to stop you on your second sentence, but this is a simple untruth. An advertising hoarding is not a business. Anything that gets headlines is good for Ashley. Unless it damages Sport Direct directly.

You shouldn't have stopped him, Ashley will not want to have to put money into the club so does run it as a business and will not want to see our income drop by being relegated.

The money that has gone out of the club directly and indirectly, and Ashley's estate's exponential growth since taking us over far outweighs by an order of magnitude any pennies a relegation might 'cost' him.

But he can get more money by not being relegated, seriously what kind of logic is this s*** man?  Why would it need to outweigh anything?  Fact is he can make even more money and keep his initial investment worth a hell of a lot more by being in the league.  Give me one good reason why he should not want to keep recieving £70-£80m in TV money and keep the company he owns worth in the £200-£300m range rather than less than half that.

Which stand is likely to have the most volatile atmosphere towards Pardew on Saturday? Are there still tickets available? I want in.

All of them, hopefully.

Nah mate, I've sat in all of them but it's usually the Leazes and Gallowgate where you get the real juice. I think those ends will be the place to be.

I'm still sort of optimistic. Ashley is running a business and Pardew is seriously deteriorating its value and hurting its image. He must see pretty soon that it's in his best interest to find a replacement, it could very possibly elevate the worth of NUFC in a reasonably short period of time.

With that being said, no one should show up at SJP next weekend. The crowd is really turning against Pardew en masse, for the seemingly first time, and boycotting home matches surely must send a strong message. Pardew isn't a manager who leaves his post. He's been fired from all his clubs (bar Reading) and he will hopefully sooner rather than later also be fired from here.

Sorry to stop you on your second sentence, but this is a simple untruth. An advertising hoarding is not a business. Anything that gets headlines is good for Ashley. Unless it damages Sport Direct directly.

You shouldn't have stopped him, Ashley will not want to have to put money into the club so does run it as a business and will not want to see our income drop by being relegated.

The money that has gone out of the club directly and indirectly, and Ashley's estate's exponential growth since taking us over far outweighs by an order of magnitude any pennies a relegation might 'cost' him.

But he can get more money by not being relegated, seriously what kind of logic is this s*** man?

Do you not get that it's pennies for him?

Think it will boil over on Saturday either way. Going to be some ugly scenes unless Ashley does the right thing.

Just put the fucker on gardening leave until they can reach a settlement or some unfortunate club wants him.

But he can get more money by not being relegated, seriously what kind of logic is this s*** man?

Its £50-£70m per year plus hundreds of millions in depreciation of his asset.  I'm not getting your argument, what is the benefit to him of throwing away potentially hundreds of millions of pounds?  He just fancies doing it for a laugh?

The only way it'll be left too late to remove Pardew is pure stupidity/stuborn ignorance from the twat.  He won't just decide "Well I've made enough money back, don't fancy any more millions just fancy not making any money for a laugh, so I'll keep Pardew for some relegation laughs".

Its £50-£70m per year plus hundreds of millions in depreciation of his asset.  I'm not getting your argument, what is the benefit to him of throwing away potentially hundreds of millions of pounds?  He just fancies doing it for a laugh?

I think it's fairly obvious his priorities are roughly in order of :

1. Promote SD

2. Piss all over Newcastle fans

10. Make money off Newcastle.

I think it's fairly obvious his priorities are roughly in order of :

1. Promote SD

2. p*ss all over Newcastle fans

10. Make money off Newcastle.

[/quote

Not lose money through relegation will probably be number 3. Followed by not getting saddled with a failing football club as 4 or 5.

Interested to see what will happen here tomorrow if the cunt is gone. It probably wont happen but my lord, if it does. Positivity might be nice for once. We are as a majority wishing for us to lose every game I have not seen this as bad before. He'll go its just when.

Weall know tomorrow is probably not that day.

Interested to see what will happen here tomorrow if the cunt is gone. It probably wont happen but my lord, if it does. Positivity might be nice for once. We are as a majority wishing for us to lose every game I have not seen this as bad before. He'll go its just when.

Soon.

Interested to see what will happen here tomorrow if the c*** is gone. It probably wont happen but my lord, if it does. Positivity might be nice for once. We are as a majority wishing for us to lose every game I have not seen this as bad before. He'll go its just when.

He isn't going anywhere. I don't know why we get our hopes built up that he is going.

Guest thenorthumbrian

There is no doubt that P45dew is living on borrowed time, but is anyone as scared as me who Ashley will replace him with ?

What pub in Berkshire does he drink in again ? And which unemployed cockney manager hangs out there ?   

Nah mate, I've sat in all of them but it's usually the Leazes and Gallowgate where you get the real juice. I think those ends will be the place to be.

I think it will be all over but the Gallowgate and Leazes are a good starting point.

There is no doubt that P45dew is living on borrowed time, but is anyone as scared as me who Ashley will replace him with ?

What pub in Berkshire does he drink in again ? And which unemployed cockney manager hangs out there ?   

One thing at a time, I absolutely hate Pardew and will not let the next appointment spoil Pardew going before it even happens.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29196738

Feast your eyes on the video at the top. More cliché-ridden nonsense doing it's best to defend the indefensible. Jermaine Jenas, tbf to him, makes some excellent points about the club's identity, or lack thereof.

Amazes me the lengths some pundits go to defend managers like Pardew. The younger bloke there is the worst. People have defended him due to the lack of signings, now it's too many signings. The fact Southampton have survived their exodus/glut of new signings says it all.

How much would it cost sack him ? Is this all that's stopping Ashley ? Is it 6 year left on his contract , say he's on 1 million a year, that's 6 million, around what we will make on MYM if Roma buy him permanently.

Unfortunately I think it's more than just money and the more pressure we put on him the more Ashley seems to be digging his heels in, the only hope we have is relegation but that'll kill the club this time.

How much would it cost sack him ? Is this all that's stopping Ashley ? Is it 6 year left on his contract , say he's on 1 million a year, that's 6 million, around what we will make on MYM if Roma buy him permanently.

Unfortunately I think it's more than just money and the more pressure we put on him the more Ashley seems to be digging his heels in, the only hope we have is relegation but that'll kill the club this time.

still reckon he's on that stability bandwagon peddled by llamblias, probably combined with the fact that pardew does and says whatever he wants and takes 90% of the flak from the fans

Atmosphere on Saturday will be E.P.I.C!!!

The chants, songs, abuse directed at Pardew and Ashley should be strong and continuos from when the team emerges. Pardew should not be given a single moment to stand in that technical area.

Thought you guys might like this little write-up from the ESPNFC website:

It's not just the appalling form that has put Alan Pardew's job at Newcastle United in jeopardy, it's the excuses. Transfer policy, fitness, referees, scheduling, atmospheric conditions, Supermoon, there's always something to blame when Newcastle United lose. Still, at least there was no one else he could blame this time. Who can you blame for a 4-0 defeat to Southampton and a performance that was characterised by the sort of defending that makes QPR look like Helenio Herrera's Internazionale? What's that, Alan?

"The fans were on us from the start, on me in particular. That didn't help the situation."

Ah. ... Oh, dear.

We'll get relegated if we keep Pardew but not a chance we'd come straight back up again.

As shit as we were in our relegation season, you knew in players like Barton, Nolan, Smith, Butt, Harper etc that there was a moral spine and that they would graft to get us back up.

Can't quite see cowards like Sissoko doing that can you?