Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This thing is on TV here, so I will watch. Be warned though, I have *never* seen NUFC lose an away game on the telly.

Why would you want to watch Stoke V Newcastle  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Divvnt watch it.  Just watch the Simpsons dubbed in Spanish.

"d' oh!"

It's ''mosquis!'' in the Spanish dub.

@NufcAwayDays: “@NUFC_Stats: AP: We're so desperate for the win against Stoke, that mistakes may be made!“ #nufc

:lol:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!!!!

Has to be made up, please  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God help the poor bastard coming in after this guy man. Our seasons down the pan already. Another couple of defeats and we'll be fighting the drop all season regardless of who is here.

But on the plus side for him he's following the worst excuse for an manager who ever lived.  So no matter what he'll seem amazing to most of us in relative terms.

And he said that he wants more Geordies in his team.

Speaking before the game with Stoke he said: “We’re not going to try to take boys from London or Manchester.

“We’re focusing on this area.

“I think that’s starting to pay dividends with the club.

“They have an affinity with the club, none more so than Paul Dummett, who’s taken a bit of criticism here.

“But what he lacks in technical quality sometimes, which he’s getting better at, he more than makes up with in desire for the club, defending and wanting to win.

Get dead you fucking prick.

And he said that he wants more Geordies in his team.

Speaking before the game with Stoke he said: “We’re not going to try to take boys from London or Manchester.

“We’re focusing on this area.

“I think that’s starting to pay dividends with the club.

“They have an affinity with the club, none more so than Paul Dummett, who’s taken a bit of criticism here.

“But what he lacks in technical quality sometimes, which he’s getting better at, he more than makes up with in desire for the club, defending and wanting to win.

Get dead you f***ing prick.

Colback, Sammy, Dummet, Taylor - yeah word class right there - happy fucking days prick.

How pathetic is this human being man  :lol:

Just a rambling nutter at this point.

Geordie Union desire for the win? Really? What an ass.

This is just him warning us Dummett is back into the starting lineup, and he's probably going to bench Cabella and Gouffran for Sammy and Armstrong. I dare him!

How pathetic is this human being man  :lol:

Just a rambling nutter at this point.

Geordie Union desire for the win? Really? What an ass.

This is just him warning us Dummett is back into the starting lineup, and he's probably going to bench Cabella and Gouffran for Sammy and Armstrong. I dare him!

I fucking wish he would bench Gouffran for either of those two like.