Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  10m10 minutes ago

Mike Ashley will be attendance for #nufc v #lcfc game. Mooted ten game review point still a fortnight away v #lfc November 1

That English. :lol: So we're having a total attendance of one fat pig for the match?

Has Ashley ever attended so much in the past? Curious he attends so much in a season when we are utter s****. Concerned or revelling in our misery? Can't work him out.

He works on the board now, in the past it was lambsarse

Margins? What the f*** is he talking about? Increase our margins? Can be stop pretending that he knows fancy words in English and try to make sense for once?

It's because Ashley only cares about margins so he's trying to impress him.

Read latest quotes and as per usual predictable horse shit coming from that gobshite of a manager.

Margins? What the f*** is he talking about? Increase our margins? Can be stop pretending that he knows fancy words in English and try to make sense for once?

Read latest quotes and as per usual predictable horse s*** coming from that gobshite of a manager.

I read that too, he likes his buzz words, it's like that episode of Family Guy where Lois tries to come up with a catchphrase, can see Pardew coming out after we lose with "it's getting too spicy for the pepper!".

Read latest quotes and as per usual predictable horse s*** coming from that gobshite of a manager.

I read that too, he likes his buzz words, it's like that episode of Family Guy where Lois tries to come up with a catchphrase, can see Pardew coming out after we lose with "it's getting too spicy for the pepper!".

Francine from American Dad, but aye. :lol:

Francine from American Dad, but aye. :lol:

Dammit!! It's my age I'm telling you, I called Defoe Bent the other day too, ffs.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20141017/pardew-pleased-with-obertan-impact_2281670_4224815?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

"If our stadium can help him on Saturday it's going to help the team because he will play (against Leicester)."

WTF does that actually mean

A player how has barely featured for us in recent history has suddenly turned into the saviour of NUFC...whilst we have loaned out some decent talent  to other teams.  :lol: :lol:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20141017/pardew-pleased-with-obertan-impact_2281670_4224815?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

"If our stadium can help him on Saturday it's going to help the team because he will play (against Leicester)."

A player how has barely featured for us in recent history has suddenly turned into the saviour of NUFC...whilst we have loaned out some decent talent  to other teams.  :lol: :lol:

If i understand the statement which i don't really. Is he laying the blame at the feet of the fans for Obertan playing gash ???

If i understand the statement which i don't really. Is he laying the blame at the feet of the fans for Obertan playing gash ???

It used to be a popular theory that Obertan wasn't any good because he couldn't handle the demanding and vicious SJP crowd. Everybody dropped that theory when he was shit at every ground.

Lets try and break this down

If our stadium can help him on Saturday (If the fans get behind him, as he is a confidence player) it's going to help the team (but if they don't it won't help the team) because he will play against Leicester.

It used to be a popular theory that Obertan wasn't any good because he couldn't handle the demanding and vicious SJP crowd. Everybody dropped that theory when he was s*** at every ground.

aye but what about the theatre of dreams down the M62

So we, a premier league football club, are fielding a guy in the starting XI who needs the crowd to make him feel Ok, so that he might do OK against Leicester? :lol: REALLY, ALAN?