Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If you lot care to read the post again, I did say that Pardew was wrong to single Armstrong out. That's on two levels - on him being a young player finding his feet at first team level, and on the part that other players played in conceding the goal. Pardew talks too much, and not always wisely.

But on a different level, I can understand Pardew's frustration, because it was a poor decision in a promising situation. And to have a chance, we needed to keep in the game for much longer.

You're always piping up being wrong in a way that sides with the manager/club, 2 more paragraphs doing exactly the same changes nowt. The manager benefits from players taking pot shots and getting lucky time and time again, the difference here is that it didn't go in, they broke away and scored, and it was a young defenceless player he could point the finger at without any repercussions in the dressing room or elsewhere. He's a coward and you're always on here jumping to his defence.

Sack Pardew ‏@SackPardew  2m2 minutes ago

Our pitiful record since last Boxing Day -

P:38 W:11 D:6 L:21 F:33 A:62 GD: -29 Pts: 39 #SackPardew #NUFC #RelegationForm

Defence is fine though lads.

Should Perez have taken the shot on when he flicked it in from a ridiculous angle against West Brom?

Not if he'd missed and WBA broke away and scored. As it happens, Pards played a blinder, 45 minutes of offensive nothing suddenly changed by a player the manager had plucked from nowhere producing a bit of magic. Was lush.

Not sure what your point is there. Obviously Pardew was a nob to mention it, but you can still believe Armstrong should have made a different decision.

The point is, 9 times out of 10 if Perez tried that again, he would nutmeg himself and look a tit (Maybe WBA break and score). And yet King Kunt has the nerve to take credit for that, before hanging a 17 year old debutant out to dry today.

Guest firetotheworks

If we'd had Souness in this same scenario as we now have Pardew (ie having a thoroughly shit manager for a ridiculously elongated period of time) do you reckon we'd hate him more or less than Pardew?

Thing is for me, as shit as Pardew is as a manager, it's his lack of worth as a man that would still set him aside if they'd both been here for the same amount of time.

Sack Pardew ‏@SackPardew  2m2 minutes ago

Our pitiful record since last Boxing Day -

P:38 W:11 D:6 L:21 F:33 A:62 GD: -29 Pts: 39 #SackPardew #NUFC #RelegationForm

luckiest man to be in a job in football history,got to be.

Aye Alan Pardew the man, the person, has driven my hatred for him even more than the fucking horrible football. His complicity in reducing the club to a fucking embarrassment and his self-serving fucking nonsensical idiot comments every fucking day drives me mad. I can't stand having to listen to him anymore, it's been two years of a complete and utter gut-wrenching experience supporting this club and it's first and foremost because of him.

I'm so incredibly tired of hating Newcastle United. Everything that comes out of it is fucking shit. These past two years have caused feelings towards the club I never imagined myself getting in touch with. He's destroyed everything.

If we'd had Souness in this same scenario as we now have Pardew (ie having a thoroughly s*** manager for a ridiculously elongated period of time) do you reckon we'd hate him more or less than Pardew?

Thing is for me, as s*** as Pardew is as a manager, it's his lack of worth as a man that would still set him aside if they'd both been here for the same amount of time.

That is a horrible thought, I hate Pardew more than Souness but would have probably hated them the same if they'd been here for the same length of time.

If we'd had Souness in this same scenario as we now have Pardew (ie having a thoroughly s*** manager for a ridiculously elongated period of time) do you reckon we'd hate him more or less than Pardew?

Thing is for me, as s*** as Pardew is as a manager, it's his lack of worth as a man that would still set him aside if they'd both been here for the same amount of time.

Fair point. As clueless as he often was, Souness still had a presence which demanded a basic level of respect. Pardew demands pure, undiluted contempt.