Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It'll be Beardsley or someone like that. When Charnley got appointed they said in a statement that they would promote from within.

Carver already has experience with the caretaker gig :thup:

Haha imagine the disaster that would be after cuntgate.

Hate to say it but I honestly think he'll still be here come Christmas.

Yup.

If thats the case he'll be managing by satellite by then because he wont be allowed any where near the dugout or the ground

maybe get in pulis in till the summer. we're definitiely down with the 3 CB's we have . would only really trust Pulis to sort them out. can then reassess in the summer.

Pulis is just as crap as Pardew man

He wouldn't have a clue what to do with the players in our squad.

The same was probably said when he went in at Palace last season

Palace probably still had a high quota of English players to work with. I just can't see him working with the like of Cabella and Riviere. Not to mention what he'd make of our CB situation.

Yup.

Not a chance, based on our form so far in 2014 we'd be sitting on 10-11 points by boxing day, Ashley won't find certain relegation acceptable.

Everyone on this board must be totally wrong because none of the pundits are saying a bad thing about Pardew. I think we should all take five to clear our heads and see if we are being too harsh.

maybe get in pulis in till the summer. we're definitiely down with the 3 CB's we have . would only really trust Pulis to sort them out. can then reassess in the summer.

Pulis is a proper manager, who can devise a game plan to make the most out of the players he has. Unlike Pardew he can actually organise a team and make them better than the sum of their parts.

Although we don't have the players to play that way now, and so I don't think that would be his game plan at first, in the log term we would probably become a (effective) hoofball team under him. Which is not what I'd want to see but he would be a massive step-up from Pardew who has no plan or ability to organise and inspire players.

Yup.

Not a chance, based on our form so far in 2014 we'd be sitting on 8-9 points by boxing day, you recon Ashley would find certain relegation acceptable?

Aye, I get the vibe your owner doesn't give much of a damn about your league placing unless relegation looks likely (see 2011-2012 season as exhibit). So he will act if your form persists.

Guest neesy111

Pulis is a proper manager, who can devise a game plan to make the most out of the players he has. Unlike Pardew he can actually organise a team and make them better than the sum of their parts.

Although we don't have the players to play that way now, and so I don't think that would be his game plan at first, in the log term we would probably become a (effective) hoofball team under him. Which is not what I'd want to see but he would be a massive step-up from Pardew who has no plan or ability to organise and inspire players.

Pulis has always left the club's he's been at in a better position than he joined up.

Pulis has always left the club's he's been at in a better position than he joined up.

Well Stoke were one of the highest spending teams in the league for years and they were s*** to watch. I don't care if he organizes his team, I want entertainment back and neither he or Bruce will provide that. With that said, I'd have Beyonce managing us if that meant Pardew was gone.

If he is still blaming the fans after the Hull game then it's time to eliminate the fans from the equation.

if didn't have such shit fans this would be bang on the money, blames the fans and the fans get together issuing a statement saying "fuck you then we'll not attend the next match so you can win it", and then don't

unfortunately with our fans there no fucking hope, they'll all be at the next match like good little sheep