Crystal Palace manager

Mick

They have an affinity with the club, none more so than Paul Dummett, who’s taken a bit of criticism here.

What criticism is he talking about? I don't remember the crowd being particularly vocal in their criticism. Or is he talking about social media?

They have an affinity with the club, none more so than Paul Dummett, who’s taken a bit of criticism here.

What criticism is he talking about? I don't remember the crowd being particularly vocal in their criticism. Or is he talking about social media?

Probably the 'Dummet out' banner that was at the training ground.

It's common knowledge all around that he's not very popular. Especially given the vast majority much prefer Haidara.

He's just knows he's not very good I suppose.

Even Pardew knows it, why he has to mention where he is from and how much he loves Newcastle. It's pathetic really. Shouldn't matter if you're from Newcastle/London/France, most talented player should play. It's just a big bonus if the most talented is local, in which this case, he isn't, so Dummett shouldn't start.

Probably the 'Dummet out' banner that was at the training ground.

If he's making a judgement about Newcastle on the basis of one banner that's pretty idiotic. I would guess that the vast majority of the fans who attend games are not critical of Dummett at all. I know they are here, but why would that bother Pardew?

He's just knows he's not very good I suppose.

Even Pardew knows it, why he has to mention where he is from and how much he loves Newcastle. It's pathetic really. Shouldn't matter if you're from Newcastle/London/France, most talented player should play. It's just a big bonus if the most talented is local, in which this case, he isn't, so Dummett shouldn't start.

Haidara is a defensive liability.

Looks pretty going forward but Dummett is the better defender.

I want Haidara in defence because im hopeful he will become a good player with experience.

I dont want Dummet because he may not leak as many goals in the next 5 games, but he is always ALWAYS going to be a championship footballer.

I want Haidara in defence because im hopeful he will become a good player with experience.

I dont want Dummet because he may not leak as many goals in the next 5 games, but he is always ALWAYS going to be a championship footballer.

Essentially this, and Haidard can actually kick a football.

I don't dislike Dummett, he gives his all as Pardew said. That doesn't mean he should be playing though, sadly.