Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Has this guy really just said, he hopes we win at home against Leicester City?!  :lol:

Imagine Winston Churchill and Big Dwight addressing the troops before d-fay "i hope you do it lads"

Inspirational!

more like reagan telling the troops he hopes they get a result against grenada tbf

Guest firetotheworks

So they've bought Cabella and he's already been benched. Pardew is a ridiculous c***

Not even worth getting worked up over man. Nothing surprises me about him anymore. I've gone beyond.

“Papiss looks rejuvenated and there is a bit more enthusiasm in him.

“We’ve been missing his quality and he’s very important.”

“Emphasis will be on us to break Leicester down.

“But not leave ourselves open to the counter-attack.

“We have to be wary of that.”

“The most important thing is that we win the game on Saturday.

“We need to for the fans and the whole club. I hope we get it.”

So they've bought Cabella and he's already been benched. Pardew is a ridiculous c***

Needs more time. Isn't used to our football. Doesn't track back. Not big enough. Too fat. Is a weirdo etc etc etc ...

Needs more time. Isn't used to our football. Doesn't track back. Not big enough. Too fat. Is a weirdo etc etc etc ...

:lol: pardew was bigging him up so much when he first came as well. I'm losing my mind over this guy I swear. He's abhorrent

“He’s a player who has been on our radar for a while and he is a marquee signing for us,” said Pardew. “He represents for us all Newcastle fans love in a player.

“He has flair, but also real hard work and commitment. He will bring talent to St James’s Park I hope our fans really enjoy.

“He’s got great ideas when the ball comes to him and along with Siem [De Jong] he can improve an area where we definitely needed some help. It’s part of a rebuilding process and a big part of it.

“A lot of work has gone into his signing and I’d like to pay tribute to my staff, in particular Graham [Carr] and myself, Lee [Charnley], Mike and everyone on the board. We’ve worked really hard on this and he’s a player we think is important, which is represented in the fee and represented in his commitment to us. I’m just looking forward to seeing an exciting talent.”

:lol: pardew was bigging him up so much when he first came as well. I'm losing my mind over this guy I swear. He's abhorrent

:lol:

One of the positives is the amount of hilarious adjectives people are coming up with.

Obertan starting after an assist last week is unsurprising.

Dropping Gouffran is the one thing he fucking needs to do and almost certainly will not. Sammy provided more end product than Gouffran's last 9 months in 25 minutes at Swansea and I bet he's still left on the bench with Cabella.

:lol:

One of the positives is the amount of hilarious adjectives people are coming up with.

yes Pardew has seen the lingual creativity in this place skyrocket. He shall go down in history for that if nothing else.

Poor lamb had to take a holiday to get over the abuse he received. Why not take a permanent holiday and the abuse will stop? He is cracking.

Pardew had to go on holiday?

But it wasn't his fault.  :lol: :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Poor lamb had to take a holiday to get over the abuse he received. Why not take a permanent holiday and the abuse will stop? He is cracking.

Hang on a minute, he's actually been on holiday during the international break???

Anyone seen his comments on ebola?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29647351

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew says the club are making provisions against the Ebola virus in preparation for the return of some players from international duty.

Cheick Tiote and Papiss Cisse both played African Cup of Nations qualifiers across the continent.

And Pardew said it would be "naive" of the club not to have concerns.

"They are essential to us and our doctor has looked into the problems that might arise," he said.

"We have a strategy for when they return and making sure they and their families are taken care of."

Tiote was part of the Ivorian side which played a double-header against DR Congo, while Cisse's Senegal faced Tunisia home and away.