Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-starts-get-boring-bit-repetitive/

A glass of wine and a smoother run;

“I will have a glass of wine and reflect on what has been a very stressful period for myself.

“Hopefully we can have a smoother run now in terms of being able to manage the football club without the additional pressures that defeats bring.”

Alan thinks its alright now.  The bad period is over.

The man is beyond stupid.  :lol: :lol:

jesus, said it somewhere else but this is really like watching a slow motion car crash

Everything is fine, nothing to see.  We won one game against relegation candidates and struggled to do so.

All is ok.

aye but that's the second game we've won this year don't forget, the other was against a team 99% relegated when we played them so this is clearly an upward trajectory

Everything is fine, nothing to see.  We won one game against relegation candidates and struggled to do so.

All is ok.

aye but that's the second game we've won this year don't forget, the other was against a team 99% relegated when we played them so this is clearly an upward trajectory

So QPR and Leicester, anyone before those two?

All is ok.

So QPR and Leicester, anyone before those two?

cardiff unt leicester

Guest antz1uk

We all know Ashley is thick as mince when it comes to all things football but even he must be questioning the decision of Ben Arfa & Cabella, he was given funds of between £8-£10m to get Cabella then he puts Obertan in his place out of desperation to justify his ostracisation of Ben Arfa

After Spurs its Liverpool next.  Liverpool aren't playing well but have some serious talent  :lol: :lol:

i know some people are worried about spurs thinking they don't look too hot but both them and liverpool look like they could open us up at will regardless of how dodgily they're playing overall

We all know Ashley is thick as mince when it comes to all things football but even he must be questioning the decision of Ben Arfa & Cabella, he was given funds of between £8-£10m to get Cabella then he puts Obertan in his place out of desperation to justify his ostracisation of Ben Arfa

Mapou as well really. To not manage to use a player of his quality, then have him taken by a top European club who know exactly what to do with him, is at least as bad as any other piece of his mismanagement.

Losing is no longer enough. I want this team to be embarrassed every game now, because of this horrible man.

It's like he hasn't looked at the upcoming schedule. Insufferable pant. He'll get what's coming to him very shortly.

I honeslty think he thinks its all about momentum, once he has got that one win, that win will suddenly transform his team into a rock solid winning unit.

:lol:

Execept his wins are few and far between.  :lol:

Quite possibly going to get smashed in our next four games, West Brom will do us over easily judging by their game yesterday. Certainly our next three.

the next game we look likely to win is more than a month away :lol: and it'd be another victory vs. the worst team in the league again if we get it

it'll be followed by a sound beating at west ham and we'll be into december having won 2 games this season in the league

I like Soldado, and have felt bad for him, as things have not gone well at Tottenham. If they are smart they will start him again this weekend, against us.

We will launch his career in England, as we did so nicely for Graziano Pelle.

We struggled to look competent against a shocking Leicester side.

Think the next few games will be a rude awakening for a lot of folks. In a way it is good we got that Leicester win. The harsh beatings in the next few games will have a more crushing effect on the people who think everything is fine now.

I don't know why, but I think we're going to get 4 points from Spurs and Liverpool, then the fun continues. NUFC eh

if that happens we all might as well just pack in any illusion of hope we have left then

it's never going to happen, no way

It definitely would indeed. I really hope we get spanked but even then, I doubt anything will change. Pardew will come out with the whole 'can't compete with their budget etc etc' and will get (another) stay of execution. The cunt.