Crystal Palace manager

Mick

That quote also exposes once again that he has no desire to setup his teams to attack, because in his mind it means you will automatically concede.

The guy is a complete moron. 11 men behind the ball, and hope for a bit of magic.

That quote also exposes once again that he has no desire to setup his teams to attack, because in his mind it means you will automatically concede.

The guy is a complete moron. 11 men behind the ball, and hope for a bit of magic.

Ahh but Leicester started to attack and Pardew struck with his dagger Obertan and won the game.  He was proven right. 

King Harold also suffered the same fate...

At the Battle of Hastings King Harold's army was winning the battle by forming a defensive shield...once they decided to break out the shield wall and attack/chase William the Bastard's men down the hill they were butchered by the enemy cavalry. 

If they kept the shield wall they would have won.

Pardew logic wins again.

The shield of self-deception is strong in this one. Leicester were behind our backline a few times with just Krul to beat or one decent touch away from scoring, even before they made those two 'attacking' changes. Any other team would've been two or three up. Ridiculous mentality, this.

I said to John  ‘We have to win this game’

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

he's never a football manager in a million years this bloke like

He is just a blagger, he has blagged his way through football.    All he does is set a team up to "not lose"  :iamatwat:

The main irony being that a cursory glance at 2014's form reveals that the useless spacktard can't even get the 'not lose' bit right the vast majority of the time.

A truly joyless, dreary shitty individual.

I have now emancipated myself from this Footballing self-flagellation & consider myself now immune from the blows the king has been reigning down on me over this past year.

As a consequence, I will view this impending capitulation within the context it deserves & will refuse to have my weekend ruined by this windbag of a charlatan.

As far as I am concerned - The King is dead.

So take your fat mate & your s*** football & shove it up your f***ing Gary you lying narcissistic old t***.

(Even though it looks like we've got months, if not  years of this left to come)

I'm sick of reading people claiming that everything will be all right once Pardew goes back to 4-4-2  :rant:

Football Manager fans that thinks changing formations solves all problems  :love:

Every time I see this thread upped, I hope it's because he's been hit by a speeding bus.

I can't believe anyone in the world, from fans to journalists to Mike Ashley or even Pardew himself, can think for one nanosecond that anything is any better because we beat the second worst team in the league, at home, by a single solitary goal. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and even the worst managers get a win occasionally.

I hope we get thrashed in every game until he leaves or is fired, or gets hit by that bus, and if that means we go to the Championship or L1 or whatever, so be it. It's not my money Newcastle United will be losing, I couldn't give a single toss. You reap what you sow Mr Ashley, if you continue to employ this charlatan, you deserve every penny of the financial loss you'll incur as a result and the net effect on me, on any level, will be zero.

I'm firmly in the "I don't want us to be relegated" camp as I don't see Pardew being sacked even if we do, and the shock and horror of seeing Pardew manage us in the Championship is too much for me to take.

Same sadly, honestly I don't know what results to hope for. Just generally feel everything is pointless.

Guest Geordiesned

Great caller on Total sport there right now, making so fantastic points very well spoken

Have they cut him off yet or has John Anderson talked down to him yet?

He is the Frank Drebin of the managerial world, Only more clueless . He even f***ing looks like him!

...Only Frank Drebin actually got results

(& he got to smash Priscilla Presley)

He does actually but is nowhere near as likeable.

Guest antz1uk

Great caller on Total sport there right now, making so fantastic points very well spoken

never got a word in, although you could hear him huffing and puffing, but the lad was excellent and he never disagreed with one of his points

"I tink he did well to get the tree points", "But who else would work with Ashley" etc. Talks bollocks most of the time.