Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Unbelievable quotes from Pardew today ... I saw an article on how he claimed a tactical change had helped us win the game on Saturday. Only to discover he was on about the other team's tactical change!!!

Apparently our win was down to Pearson bringing on too many forward thinking players. Pardew's blueprint it seems, is waiting for the other team to bring on too many forward thinking players so we can have a chance to win. Just let that sink in.

“When they made two forward changes I said to John [Carver]: ‘We have to win this game’," Pardew told the Chronicle.

“I knew they’d push and try to open the game up. In a way that kind of helped us.”

:pokerface:

Unbelievable quotes from Pardew today ... I saw an article on how he claimed a tactical change had helped us win the game on Saturday. Only to discover he was on about the other team's tactical change!!!

Apparently our win was down to Pearson bringing on too many forward thinking players. Pardew's blueprint it seems, is waiting for the other team to bring on too many forward thinking players so we can have a chance to win. Just let that sink in.

“When they made two forward changes I said to John [Carver]: ‘We have to win this game’," Pardew told the Chronicle.

“I knew they’d push and try to open the game up. In a way that kind of helped us.”

That's actually a relief. Means he has no idea why we won and subsequently won't have a clue how to do it again. We're going to get murdered in most games until he goes.

We can't bank on getting thrashed in the next two games thanks to the sheer spawn of the man. Spurs and Liverpool will probably put in a stinker of a performance like every other team weve played lately and we will see narrow losses or god forbid even draws and then Pardew will claim we are on the up and Ashley will be lapping it up.

Its going to happen.

We can't bank on getting thrashed in the next two games thanks to the sheer spawn of the man. Spurs and Liverpool will probably put in a stinker of a performance like every other team weve played lately and we will see narrow losses or god forbid even draws and then Pardew will claim we are on the up and Ashley will be lapping it up.

Its going to happen.

I'm confident of 2 heavy defeats in the next 2 games. Still won't cost him his job though.

Guest firetotheworks

He reckons that Wings are the band that The Beatles could have been /Partridge

He preferred Genesis when Peter Gabriel left /Saxondale/Patrick Bateman

He's also been taking full credit for Obertan saying he's been working to build his confidence in pre-season.

I loathe this self-promoting scumbag.

Missing the bit out when he told him he was free to find a new club.

Is that not how you build up someone's confidence?  ;D

I said to John  ‘We have to win this game’

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

he's never a football manager in a million years this bloke like

He is just a blagger, he has blagged his way through football.    All he does is set a team up to "not lose"  :iamatwat:  and has his team graft! 

We are a shocking side who play shocking football, he has successfully binned off 3 talented techinical players as they dont fit into his "graft at all costs" small time mentallity.

I can only see NUFC going one way this season, scary that journos dont see this.

I said to John  ‘We have to win this game’

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

he's never a football manager in a million years this bloke like

He is just a blagger, he has blagged his way through football.    All he does is set a team up to "not lose"  :iamatwat:  and has his team graft! 

We are a shocking side who play shocking football, he has successfully binned off 3 talented techinical players as they dont fit into his "graft at all costs" small time mentallity.

I can only see NUFC going one way this season, scary that journos dont see this.

i agree, he's probably implementing the training methods he remembers from being a player in the '80's & '90's so the team are semi-fit and semi-organised but there's no fucking way he's a proper football coach like, none whatsoever, i truly believe you could give any one of us a competent backroom staff and we'd do better than pardew is now

Gotta love that "lololol those idiots are attacking" mentality.