Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Love the fact he's got himself perched back on his throne, lording it up like he's just got us to 40 points with that one win, at home, against newly promoted Leicester, by one goal, by a player who has one semi-decent match a season. It's a long way to fall from that high horse Pardew and Tottenham will be giving you a great big push on Sunday.

Papered over the cracks? More like monofilament over the cracks.

So evidently his team is under immense pressure to "play football" as opposed to what exactly? Should they be flower arranging? Just another sly backhand at the fans I suppose. Glad to see he's not getting one iota of sympathy on Chronic website these days.

Something's got to give, sooner or later, let's hope it's the former rather than the latter. If there's that much pressure then you're obviously not up to the job, give it up smug nuts.

That was pleasant to listen to.

The whole situation is quite simple really. A domino effect of shitness. Amazing that the numbers in attendance are still that high, but the club benefits from its high level of fervent following.

The demographic has changed probably at the stadium as I've seen discussed on here quite a bit, but beyond that the place is soulless now. "A shrine to Sports Direct" as the caller put it. We all know quickly it would come alive again if things changed, which is the most frustrating.

Dreamt last night that this team had this tactic where they zip lined onto the pitch from the stands.

We did it at a game and pardew took part trying to be all James Bond and I was in the ground screaming about it :lol:

f*** this guy

:lol: :lol:

Think you need a break from this club man!

Great caller on Total sport there right now, making so fantastic points very well spoken

Have they cut him off yet or has John Anderson talked down to him yet?

Why does "Ando" constantly go on about it being unrealistic financially to expect someone to come in and bank roll the club to challenge Chelsea, Man City etc? WE FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU KNOB HEAD. What we expect is a realistic outlay on players in relation to income, to have a go in the cups and aim realistically at 6th-8th in the league. Really does my head in when he trotts out that line.

Great caller on Total sport there right now, making so fantastic points very well spoken

Why does "Ando" constantly go on about it being unrealistic financially to expect someone to come in and bank roll the club to challenge Chelsea, Man City etc? WE f***ing KNOW THAT YOU KNOB HEAD. What we expect is a realistic outlay on players in relation to income, to have a go in the cups and aim realistically at 6th-8th in the league. Really does my head in when he trotts out that line.

He is a moron, he is not worth talking to.

Why does "Ando" constantly go on about it being unrealistic financially to expect someone to come in and bank roll the club to challenge Chelsea, Man City etc? WE f***ing KNOW THAT YOU KNOB HEAD. What we expect is a realistic outlay on players in relation to income, to have a go in the cups and aim realistically at 6th-8th in the league. Really does my head in when he trotts out that line.

He just rolls out the same old stuff after puffing out his cheeks. And take that brilliant call on total sport at 9.20 which I've just listened to again. He never actually EVER discusses or analyses anything which someone says when they're bang on the money. It always goes back to "yeah but dis ownah" or "we can't compete financially with Chelsea......" Just side stepping anything vaguely controversial. Boring as f***

He just rolls out the same old stuff after puffing out his cheeks. And take that brilliant call on total sport at 9.20 which I've just listened to again. He never actually EVER discusses or analyses anything which someone says when they're bang on the money. It always goes back to "yeah but dis ownah" or "we can't compete financially with Chelsea......" Just side stepping anything vaguely controversial. Boring as f***

People shouldn't bother with it.  NUFC aren't worth talking about tbh.  Ashley has the club at a stand still.

Guest antz1uk

Seems the kind of bloke who'll only hang out with people who will idolise him and tell him how every idea he has is the best ever.

Mick Lowes

Guest thenorthumbrian

One thing that annoys me about Anderson is tonight when he said the club is financially sound.

So what about all the money we owe Ashley (which doesn't appear to change despite the massive tv money-funny that) and how the club has halved its comercial revenue in his time here.