Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/natural-forward-ayoze-perez-can-4868563?

"Pardew can’t wait for the comeback of de Jong, who may play again in about five weeks time. “I looked at him with adoring eyes this morning because with him and Perez in the team in those games with packed defences, we will unlock anyone at any level,” Pardew said."

5 weeks eh? What a coincidence that is exactly the sort of timeframe that would take us up to the end of the transfer window without signing a striker. Which would be a disastrous time for a "recurrence" of this injury, because there would be nothing we can do about it then. Certainly not poor old Alan's fault, anyway  :whistle:

Spot on. The c**t is so transparent.

But the fact he has ALWAYS despised us was hammered home the other day when I met an old mate I haven't seen for a few years. Was telling me he went to the away game at Man City in Pardew's first full season and happened to be staying in the same hotel as the team the night before. Guess who was still drinking in the bar when he and his missus went to bed at 2.45am?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/natural-forward-ayoze-perez-can-4868563?

"Pardew can’t wait for the comeback of de Jong, who may play again in about five weeks time. “I looked at him with adoring eyes this morning because with him and Perez in the team in those games with packed defences, we will unlock anyone at any level,” Pardew said."

5 weeks eh? What a coincidence that is exactly the sort of timeframe that would take us up to the end of the transfer window without signing a striker. Which would be a disastrous time for a "recurrence" of this injury, because there would be nothing we can do about it then. Certainly not poor old Alan's fault, anyway  :whistle:

How dare you put two and two together

Only one win by more than a single goal. Grim.

Not really surprised by that. The squad lacks a any real Creativity and a consistent goal scorer,  until this issue is addressed, they is no hope of it changing...

The squad isn't what it has been, but it's more of a mentality issue tbh.

God we're so fucking boring

Wrong again Guv, if that is your real name.

“We’ve got the quarter-final of the League Cup against Spurs so it’s exciting times. I think this team has an excitement level to it. It’s got pace and in the background we have some really good young players.”

:lol:

:lol: That's actually a decent piece, was worried for a moment they were being sincere!

My favourite bit:

Kudos, incidentally, to those Newcastle fans who staunchly stuck to their 'Pardew out' stance during their run of victories, rather than decimating their own and their family's dignity by daubing 'Back from the dead' on a bedsheet and taking it to the ground. In this time of short-termism and transience, it's good to see some people stick to their principles.

:lol: That's actually a decent piece, was worried for a moment they were being sincere!

My favourite bit:

Kudos, incidentally, to those Newcastle fans who staunchly stuck to their 'Pardew out' stance during their run of victories, rather than decimating their own and their family's dignity by daubing 'Back from the dead' on a bedsheet and taking it to the ground. In this time of short-termism and transience, it's good to see some people stick to their principles.

:lol: I think I suffered high blood pressure for the first time in my life, it lasted for about 10 seconds.

My favourite bit:

:lol: I think I suffered high blood pressure for the first time in my life, it lasted for about 10 seconds.

:lol: Same.