Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Still don't think he is near the exit door, but I certainly welcome the talk. The more papers talk about it hopefully the more the pressure rises and fans take notice.

Pulis.. ew.. but we are hardly in a position to bargain about ANY manager coming in to replace Pardew. Pipe Dream.

As much as I crave for the day the cunt is finally thrown out the exit door, I'll be worried as fuck who Ashley has in mind to replace him. I'm worried he'll do a Leeds and get someone from the leagues below or from some foreign country for a cheap price.

Was watching the England match and saw Gary Neville on the touchline and was thinking Ashley might give someone like that, his first crack at management, ala Shearer.

Your point being what?

My point being we can throw a whole lot of names that we would like but then Ashley would probably get someone unknown or inexperince and we'll be screwed again. So after getting rid of one c***, we'll have another catastrophe waiting to happen.

The club management is a disgrace.

Let's face it. We'd be spectacularly unlucky to get another manager who's afraid to try and win.

:lol: nail on the head. I've never been to St James and on so many occasions looked at the manager on the touch line and thought "clueless and cowardly".It's all about playing safe and keeping the club mid table, no risks, don't do anything which might jeopardise my position, hang onto the job at any cost.

On Bruce, I'd have him ANY DAY over Pardew.

Guest northshieldsmag

the only logic i can draw from this is Pardew sanctioned the departures without the concent of Ashley.

I would doubt that very much, I doubt any sale or buys goes through without Ashleys OK

As if Pulis would walk out on a job for being messed around by the owner and then take a job where Mike Ashley is the owner. :lol:

I would hate to see Pulis here.

The problem is that Ashley couldn't give 2 stuffs what we think about his decisions - however, as Pulis walked out on Palace because they wouldn't agree with his player targets, it is very likely that he wouldn't work for Ashley and Ashley is unlikely to want anyone with their own ideas.

I'm at the point with Pardew that worrying about who we could end up with would be a welcome debate if it meant he was gone. There's a lot of mangers - not great ones mind - that are out of work that I'd rather see in charge of us that Pardew. It's harder trying to think of someone I'd rather not have in favour of Pards.

Guest northshieldsmag

As if Pulis would walk out on a job for being messed around by the owner and then take a job where Mike Ashley is the owner. :lol:

He's a step down from Pardew for sure

He's a step down from Pardew for sure

I'd take Pulis over Pardew tomorrow based on the fact he's a slightly better human being, however given the circumstances it would be a huge mistake.