Gillingham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 26/08/14 - Post Match reactions from page 10

Disco

we actually can't break down Gillingham.

We can't break down a wet cardboard box tbf

It's f***ing really serious and needs to be sorted but it won't - not an ounce of creativity and nobody looking like putting the ball into the back of the net. Long, long season ahead and boring boring s*** to suit.

:pardsbeard:

It's not even funny now, really is a f***ing joke.

Laugh or cry lad its up to you, but this c*** aint going anywhere in a hurry.

I don't go anymore so I don't have to put up with the s*** anymore - don't feel sorry for the people who still go either as they are helping to keep him in the job and Ashley laughing his cock off.

What an utterly f***ing grim result.

Three games and we've scored one goal, which was an own goal against a League 1 team.

Same problem as the mackems last year, wasn't OG their top scorer for a good while?

The longer this lack of goals drags on, it'll turn up the heat on Pardew. Can't squirm his way out of that one, though he will try no doubt.

He'll just forget he said he was happy with the squad and pretend he wasn't. Whatever suits his agenda until he's told to toe the company line again.

Some amount of knee-jerking going on in here. Has the Man City performance been forgotten already?

The new players need time to settle.

Nope, I think most still remember we got beat and had no shots on target.

Some amount of knee-jerking going on in here. Has the Man City performance been forgotten already?

The new players need time to settle.

Nope, I think most still remember we got beat and had no shots on target.