Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

I definitely won't be playing but will consider popping up for the night out and maybe to watch the tournament as well. 

Not committing at all due to various factors but I've been thinking about it and would be gutted to miss it.  Will have to be cheap Megabuses and that if I can manage it.

Again, very well done to all concerned - those messages from Jon's family and girlfriend show how much you lot being such a bunch of canny lads and lasses appears to mean to them.  You're a lovely bunch, apart from Ian who I am reserving judgement on until I'm satisfied he's completed his rehabilitation.  Only joking.

Updated the OP

Thank you... Can you put the non-playing in a seperate column then start dropping people into the 4 squads... I.E. Whoever is first on the list in squad A then 2nd in squad B and so on...

Ooooh. Me, Slim, Nut, Neej. Not too bad. Shame about Neesy mind. Anyone interested in a swap deal?

:okay:

Shit. That delicately placed 'okay guy' almost made me feel bad.

Almost.

Offer still stands. Does anyone want Neesy? I'm sure we can strike a deal. I am happy to accept promises of beer in the evening as a transfer fee.