Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

I'll be coming along the coast road from Gateshead with Taylor_J around 9.30ish so if you could get to a metro or location nearby I'm happy to divert and collect you somewhere if it helps...

Trophy looks fab!

Intriguing... I can get a bus directly to the Coast Road (Chillingham Road area).

No problem if that helps you out...

I wouldn't wear mouldies for the soccerdome.

How not? They aren't blades. Is it hard astroturf? That isn't what 3G is.

Don't listen to these dafties. Mouldies are absolutely fine. It's only metal studs/blades that are banned.

Worked at the soccerdome for 4 year, mouldies are no problem. Majority of players in the leagues wear them. I'll be opting for the sambas though, can't go wrong.

Should be a class day this. Have we booked refs or just reffing ourselves?

Worked at the soccerdome for 4 year, mouldies are no problem. Majority of players in the leagues wear them. I'll be opting for the sambas though, can't go wrong.

Ourselves unless a spectator wants to volunteer but not really needed in 5-A-Side...

Ourselves unless a spectator wants to volunteer but not really needed in 5-A-Side...

I'm happy to help out with timekeeping etc and any officiating decisions which can't be agreed on.

Thanks for the offer of the lift, will let you know if it's needed. :thup:

I'm happy to help out with timekeeping etc and any officiating decisions which can't be agreed on.

Thanks for the offer of the lift, will let you know if it's needed. :thup:

Thanks that might come in handy for the more competitive of players... :lol:

No problem you are welcome just let me know...

You got a whistle? :D

I got told I'd have to have one for fire warden duties at work, refused though because it was going to be shared. :scared:

So.... no, I don't. I might have a kazoo somewhere.

I'll make sure I'm there for 9.30am to be on the safe side. Will be driving over from Jarrow through the tunnel in an empty car so if anyone needs a lift from that general area then let me know. Not decided yet whether to go to the match afterwards but would prefer watching it in a pub with everyone if it's on anywhere? Could possibly do the meal afterwards too depending on where and when?