Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

What rules we playing or are we just making it up as we go? :lol:

I like the board height, allowed in the box but can't score in the box rules they normally have in the leagues there.

If people know the rules they have there it makes sense to stick with those. Hopefully we'll have 5 mins before we start to run through so everyone is clear.

Just to let you know, Jon's parents and Wendy are heading up north tomorrow and really can't wait to be part of this weekend - it really means a lot to them that everyone is doing this in his name. I won't be able to come to the 5-a-side but hope to catch up later as a few of the TT lot are out around match time too.

Jill - have you still got my number?

Nice one. Are they wanting to come for the meal? Can't promise a classy affair but should still be a laugh.

I like the board height, allowed in the box but can't score in the box rules they normally have in the leagues there.

Normally play only keeper allowed in box but will go with the majority... Defo head/board height though...

Guest neesy111

Normally play only keeper allowed in box but will go with the majority... Defo head/board height though...

Oi, what team I'm I on?

Oi, what team I'm I on?

None until you book the table at Turquoise :lol:

No idea Ryan_Taylor sorted that side of things out (?)

:thup:

Apologies (neesy) - don't think I can make the meal now so count me out to be on the safe side. Will stick around for a drink after the footy if others are, maybe into mid-afternoon if we can find somewhere that has the Leicester match on?