Lubomir Satka released

Troll

Our 4th choice centre back who will be thrown in the deep this season, which will finish his career before it's properly started.

Few games on the bounce at the highest level should be the making of any genuinely talented player tbf, as we are hopefully witnessing with Aarons. Not that I'm anything other than disgusted with our defensive options.

Our 4th choice centre back who will be thrown in the deep this season, which will finish his career before it's properly started.

Few games on the bounce at the highest level should be the making of any genuinely talented player tbf, as we are hopefully witnessing with Aarons. Not that I'm anything other than disgusted with our defensive options.

He will be thrown out at right back though rather than in preferred position

The next Tamas Kadar

:lol: What happened to him, anyway?

Playing in Hungary, I googled him :lol:. Also while at it James Troisi and Brian Pinas came to mind ( I know quite a while back). He is playing in 4th division in Holand and Troisi in Belgian league.

Curtis Good is knackered according to reports in Oz. Picked up a hip flexor

Injury in February and still hasn't recovered. Rumour is he could be out all of this season.

Which means he was never in the plans as 4th-choice CB. There's no way Satka or Streete are either so yup, Raylor or Santon takes over MYM in the event we find ourselves short

• 10 months later...