SackPardew.com

Decky

I don't think it's possible to support the team and hurl 90 minutes of vile abuse at the manager at the same time TBH.

You weren't at the Cardiff game then. Multiple banners, anti-Ashley/Pardew chants alternated with some of the loudest pro-Newcastle songs I've heard at home game for a long time. Entirely possible to be singing 'get out of our club' one minute followed by 'Newcastle we love you' the next. These c***s are not 'the club' and never will be.

And before anyone lectures me on 'short term-ism', all I would say is after the c*** is gone the players will still be here. We will most likely need them to be happy,motivated and performing well in order to not get relegated. Basically everything they're not feeling under Pardew. Would you feel particularly happy/inclined to play well for a bunch of fans that you remember not wanting to support you?

Alternating the chants gets the point across to the players "we hate the manager/board, we're still behind you." Which is what we should be aiming for imo.

Good point, I suppose those pro-Newcastle chants do happen.

On this point though, presumably we don't want to actually support the players on the day, because if we do it might help them win.

:lol: Personally, I would be happy to see the team win. I wouldn't worry or get upset about it though, as there really isn't much danger of it with this cunt in charge. That's why we're protesting isn't it?

It is a good point that I hadn't put too much thought into- what happens if we win? I suppose the silver lining is we've set 2 very clear precedents then that when we banish Pardew to his seat and stop him contacting the players results are better. And as fans we'll know what we have to do every game...

I've said it before, I hope none of our fans do something daft or stupid like attacking Pardew physically etc. So far, the media have been covering these planned protests positively. It'd be a shame if one overboard act by one or two fans overshadow the whole objective of these protest. It would just give the southern media justification of why protests does not help the team, club etc and have a go at we 'impatient' Geordies.

And I certainly don't want Pardew resigning due to a threat to his life after a fan pokes him in the eye using a paper plane made up of 'sackpardew.com' posters.

'it's never your fault, Pardew' should be sung a lot of times so atleast those who are still ignorant know why we want him gone.

I've said it before, I hope none of our fans do something daft or stupid like attacking Pardew physically etc. So far, the media have been covering these planned protests positively. It'd be a shame if one overboard act by one or two fans overshadow the whole objective of these protest. It would just give the southern media justification of why protests does not help the team, club etc and have a go at we 'impatient' Geordies.

And I certainly don't want Pardew resigning due to a threat to his life after a fan pokes him in the eye using a paper plane made up of 'sackpardew.com' posters.

'it's never your fault, Pardew' should be sung a lot of times so atleast those who are still ignorant know why we want him gone.

This is my fear as well to be honest, got to think it's only a matter of time before one of these knackers has the ability to not fall on their arse whilst jogging on grass and is able to take a run at the cunt.

The Cardiff game was the perfect example of being able to support the team and protest against Pardew and Ashley at the same time. There were sustained chants supporting the team (the usual Toon Toon and New-ca-stle) which were followed up by the anti-Ashley chants and booing of Pardew when he came out of his dugout. It is possible to do both and I hope the atmosphere on Saturday is as good as it was for Cardiff.

This 'support the team' crack is absolute nonsense. The only way we stay up is if Pardew goes. If we win, he doesn't get sacked. The only objective any fan should have when entering the ground should be to destroy him, not cheer on the team to a potential victory that would only delay the inevitable.

This 'support the team' crack is absolute nonsense. The only way we stay up is if Pardew goes. If we win, he doesn't get sacked. The only objective any fan should have when entering the ground should be to destroy him, not cheer on the team to a potential victory that would only delay the inevitable.

This 100%. Anyone softening or feeling sorry for King Pardew needs to remember the damage he's doing to the club. Of course he could resign but his ego and greed won't allow that.

With our luck, we will win this game. FFS.

I dunno predo, the whole team looks shot, along with the manager and coaching staff.  All a team has to do is be organised and they'll win.

I pray you are right mate I just have this niggling feeling.

Class what's going on here. :thup:

Shame to still see a lot of people (not on here) suggesting it's pointless because Ashley's still in charge. As though recognising Ashley is the longer-term issue means there's no point trying to get rid of an offensive fraud of a manager in Pardew.

The popular misguided counter arguments are that:

It wont work because we'll just get someone equally as shite in.

The protests will have a massive effect on teams performances (forgetting that the atmosphere was electric against Cardiff which resulted in a heavy win)

And some now starting to think we'll embarrass ourselves in the media, I for one fail to see how its embarrassing in the slightest if its done properly, nothing wrong with fans trying to to their very best to improve their club.