SackPardew.com

Decky

More to the point, this is truly one of the most amazing protests I can remember. The scale and cohesion dsiplayed is beyond belief. 30,000 posters and 200 banners, plus who knows what other surprises, equals a mind-blowing statement. And the clarity with which they put forth the argument and the grounds for protest is welcome and should offset any calls about what it's really about.

Finally, people from the rest of the world are starting to understand why we've detested this man for so long.

Exactly.

What don't people get?

if the support is so polarised into hoying abuse at the manager to the point that he is unable to do his job, he must resign (If not be sacked first).

Should the protests be anything like forecast then the breath-taking lack of integrity he`ll be displaying, regardless of the result, if he still refuses to do the decent thing after the match / at half time would be a damning indictment on his character.

its also an absolute guarantee that at least one radge will at some point(s) make a charge to the dugout.

This could be one of the most memorable days up barrack rd in a long time (Though not necessarily for the right reasons)

You are part of the problem. Please leave this place.

:lol:

He's absolutely right though.

Of course he isn't, I'm hoping he's not serious either.

Any fan who believes what we need is 3 points against Hull and that we should just forget about Pardew and support the team on the day to help us win is part of the problem.

Its either a delusion that Pardew isn't completely horrendous, an acceptance that we don't deserve better or mind numbing short sightedness.

Brilliant stuff, superb organisation and the professionalism is to be commended, a massive difference to dodgy spellings on bedsheets

A win would be a disaster because the smug prick would talk himself up. We need him to be shit scared to leave the dugout and we need a loss

It's the cohesion and organisation that is extraordinary. They've done things in 10 days that no other fan group has been able to do at the club for nearly 10 years. And it's been ten fucking days!

They need to go all out this weekend because the appetite for protests decreases as the frequency of the protests increases. I hope it works and Pardew resigns after the game.

I don't think I've ever even heard of a protest as organised and focussed as this, against a manager.

Normally they sacked before it ever get's to this stage obviously, but it's still remarkable.

i was looking for somewhere to post this question; if things go mental considering everything these people seem to have done so far - i.e. if it works and the entire 50,000 crowd get behind it has there ever been a more focused and driven protest against a manager in english football?

There wont even be half the crowd who get behind it. Do people seriously expect the majority of match goers to hold up an A4 sheet of paper and deliver sustained abuse for the 90? Most who go to the match wont sing full stop. Shame really

3rd May 2014. Bada bing, bada boom.

There wont even be half the crowd who get behind it. Do people seriously expect the majority of match goers to hold up an A4 sheet of paper and deliver sustained abuse for the 90? Most who go to the match wont sing full stop. Shame really

I'm aware of that. But this is 5 games in and some have very short memories.

You seem to have the shortest memory, a new season doesnt mean a clean slate.

Just because we had a close season doesn't mean 2 years of shit football can be swept under the carpet.

You seem to have the shortest memory, a new season doesnt mean a clean slate.

Just because we had a close season doesn't mean 2 years of s*** football can be swept under the carpet.

Strange that, because in no way do I support sticking with Pardew after the last couple of years. I actually said that certain sections of the home crowd prefer to sit in silence and accept s*** football as the norm, rather that do anything out the ordinary.

I don't think it's possible to support the team and hurl 90 minutes of vile abuse at the manager at the same time TBH.

You weren't at the Cardiff game then. Multiple banners, anti-Ashley/Pardew chants alternated with some of the loudest pro-Newcastle songs I've heard at home game for a long time. Entirely possible to be singing 'get out of our club' one minute followed by 'Newcastle we love you' the next. These cunts are not 'the club' and never will be.

And before anyone lectures me on 'short term-ism', all I would say is after the cunt is gone the players will still be here. We will most likely need them to be happy,motivated and performing well in order to not get relegated. Basically everything they're not feeling under Pardew. Would you feel particularly happy/inclined to play well for a bunch of fans that you remember not wanting to support you?

Alternating the chants gets the point across to the players "we hate the manager/board, we're still behind you." Which is what we should be aiming for imo.

I don't think it's possible to support the team and hurl 90 minutes of vile abuse at the manager at the same time TBH.

You weren't at the Cardiff game then. Multiple banners, anti-Ashley/Pardew chants alternated with some of the loudest pro-Newcastle songs I've heard at home game for a long time. Entirely possible to be singing 'get out of our club' one minute followed by 'Newcastle we love you' the next. These c***s are not 'the club' and never will be.

And before anyone lectures me on 'short term-ism', all I would say is after the c*** is gone the players will still be here. We will most likely need them to be happy,motivated and performing well in order to not get relegated. Basically everything they're not feeling under Pardew. Would you feel particularly happy/inclined to play well for a bunch of fans that you remember not wanting to support you?

Alternating the chants gets the point across to the players "we hate the manager/board, we're still behind you." Which is what we should be aiming for imo.

NB abusing Rob Elliott is still fine by me

In terms of supporting the team i mean, we cheer if we score, we stand up if an attack is looking promising. We don't cheer on Hull to win the game and cheer their goals. Anything Pardew related during the game is fully justfiable, the players will be expecting that so it shouldn't bother them too much but if they perform well, the players still deserve praise, not criticism.

It's not out of the realms of possibility that we lose on Saturday and Pardew is still taking training next week. Ashley is still a cunt and will remian a cunt, long after Pardew has gone, he's still the biggest problem with football club imo. Pardew will be long gone and we will still be wanting Ashley out. Getting Pardew out is just a short term fix for the good of the club, long term it's still Ashley out. One step at a time i suppose.

You weren't at the Cardiff game then. Multiple banners, anti-Ashley/Pardew chants alternated with some of the loudest pro-Newcastle songs I've heard at home game for a long time. Entirely possible to be singing 'get out of our club' one minute followed by 'Newcastle we love you' the next. These cunts are not 'the club' and never will be.

And before anyone lectures me on 'short term-ism', all I would say is after the cunt is gone the players will still be here. We will most likely need them to be happy,motivated and performing well in order to not get relegated. Basically everything they're not feeling under Pardew. Would you feel particularly happy/inclined to play well for a bunch of fans that you remember not wanting to support you?

Good point, I suppose those pro-Newcastle chants do happen.

On this point though, presumably we don't want to actually support the players on the day, because if we do it might help them win.

What are the chances of the first ever "two greedy bastards" chant being aired at SJP on Saturday?

You might be able to get a flag in but that loudspeaker needed to initiate that is going to be a bastard to hide.