SackPardew.com

Decky

The popular misguided counter arguments are that:

It wont work because we'll just get someone equally as s**** in.

The protests will have a massive effect on teams performances (forgetting that the atmosphere was electric against Cardiff which resulted in a heavy win)

And some now starting to think we'll embarrass ourselves in the media, I for one fail to see how its embarrassing in the slightest if its done properly, nothing wrong with fans trying to to their very best to improve their club.

Agreed - Can't be any more embarrassing than JFK, Sports Direct Arena, Wonga, Ashley downing a pint, headbutts, C(h)arver etc.  tbf

With our luck, we will win this game. FFS.

I dunno predo, the whole team looks shot, along with the manager and coaching staff.  All a team has to do is be organised and they'll win.

I pray you are right mate I just have this niggling feeling.

did you just imply that pedro is some sort of sexual predator, northerngimp?

I will be celebrating in the stadium if hull score

Wanting Hull to score seems perfectly in line with thinking about our medium and long term future.  I am all for that if it jettisons the smarmy cunt out of the club.  Fuck the 3-points now brigade.  There will still be 33 absolutely abysmal games to dredge through after this one.

Pardew looked ill at his press conference, Ashley nearly killed JFK and he won't be happy till pardew has a breakdown I wish he would just put everyone out of their misery

Pardew looked ill at his press conference, Ashley nearly killed JFK and he won't be happy till pardew has a breakdown I wish he would just put everyone out of their misery

Looks like he's starting to crack, being on the receiving end of that much hate every week can't be healthy, he's got no one to blame but himself though!

Looks like he's starting to crack, being on the receiving end of that much hate every week can't be healthy, he's got no one to blame but himself though!

surely his wife and daughter must have asked him to just walk away.

They probably fucking hate him, in fairness.

They probably f***ing hate him, in fairness.

:lol:

Just on their homepage (http://sackpardew.com/) Mick.

Worth reading TheMag article and comments section for a bit of insight of what they're dealing with n all. :lol:

:lol:  Class, I've offered my help if they need any and others should do the same, this is the best chance we've had to change things and we really need to take it.

Worth reading TheMag article and comments section for a bit of insight of what they're dealing with n all. :lol:

:lol:  Class, I've offered my help if they need any and others should do the same, this is the best chance we've had to change things and we really need to take it.

Good man :thup:

Aye, I'm hoping to be helping out too. Perfect chance to actually do something instead of just sitting here talking about it like I usually do.

I can't understand the get behind the team stuff, we've been getting behind the team for years and its got us nowhere... accused of contributing to losses, being unrealistic in our expectations and hating people from London.

A lot of people seem to believe that the results of elite sport are dependent on what mood the crowd are in.

In terms of supporting the team i mean, we cheer if we score, we stand up if an attack is looking promising. We don't cheer on Hull to win the game and cheer their goals. Anything Pardew related during the game is fully justfiable, the players will be expecting that so it shouldn't bother them too much but if they perform well, the players still deserve praise, not criticism.

It's not out of the realms of possibility that we lose on Saturday and Pardew is still taking training next week. Ashley is still a c*** and will remian a c***, long after Pardew has gone, he's still the biggest problem with football club imo. Pardew will be long gone and we will still be wanting Ashley out. Getting Pardew out is just a short term fix for the good of the club, long term it's still Ashley out. One step at a time i suppose.

Why are you still persisting with your notion of supporting Hull? The only person saying this is you, go cheer for Hull if that's what you want to do but stop trying the backhanded shit to try and make it seem like others want to.