Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

Guest Bert Shaft

I don't give a s*** about Pardew. Good luck finding someone who can work with the fat c***.

It's funny how some people have simple minds that you can treat a cancer with band aids.

98.5% of people on this site want Pardew out. Hmm... I doubt it's 98.5% of people who have the simple minds.

That's exactly why they have a simple and easy solution coming from naive minds.

Hello naive minds remember we got already relegated under Ashley ? And appointed joke keener then sacked Chris Huton who wasn't great anyway then appointed Pradew.

Who do you think he will get next who will be happy to work with Ashley and get a decent kitty to spend ?

Let's ask Keegan for a recommendation for next manager shall we ?

FOOLS.

WAAHHEEEYYY. :crazy2:

"Our fans were difficult today, chanting my name from the start. It sort of affected our spirit. It worries me" AP tells @bbcnewcastle #NUFC

"I think mentally we had too many blows for this game. The two big injuries midweek. Mentally we couldn't cope." AP #NUFC

"When you've got fans that are growing in momentum and local media are banned - that isn't going to help my situation" AP #NUFC

"Our fans were difficult today, chanting my name from the start. It sort of affected our spirit. It worries me" AP tells @bbcnewcastle #NUFC

"I think mentally we had too many blows for this game. The two big injuries midweek. Mentally we couldn't cope." AP #NUFC

"When you've got fans that are growing in momentum and local media are banned - that isn't going to help my situation" AP #NUFC

Is he actually just trying to convince himself? Nobody else could believe it surely.

Christ so glad I went to this. Amazing how he blames the fans when we looked so shit from the kick off we didn't have time to have a go at him before they scored.

Absolute clown. The way he sets up his team just makes me want to forget football exists.