Swansea City vs Newcastle United - 4/10/14 @ 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is Bony banned for this game? Not sure I imagined it after sinking too much wine then watching MOTD last weekend. Shame if he's not playing - the more fret by them the better

He's available.

I'm going to West Allotment Celtic v Nelson in the FA Vase and I hope it'll be similar to last time I went to see WAC, when we played Southampton and every time I checked the score we'd conceded again. :lol:

I'm going to West Allotment Celtic v Nelson in the FA Vase and I hope it'll be similar to last time I went to see WAC, when we played Southampton and every time I checked the score we'd conceded again. :lol:

West Allotment...not been their in years. My uncle used to manage the social club their, donkeys years ago mind. An undoubted higher standard of play and management will be on view for you at least.

If we lose and pardew survives, then I honestly don't know where we go from here

Not throwing the towel in yet as I think either Ashley or Pardew will crack eventually but there will come a time if this continues when people will get so pissed off they will jack it in and do something more enjoyable on matchdays.

If we lose and pardew survives, then I honestly don't know where we go from here

Both will happen brace yourself.

I firmly believe whatever the result he'll still be on the touch line for the Leicester match such is the lunacy of this situation.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Swansea are an example of a club which is well run with a large input on the board from the fans.

The complete opposite to NUFC.

I think he could survive a Stoke like result but if Swansea thump us I can't see Ashley sticking by him, surely the money he will lose in relegation will be more than the compensation?

Thing is, we've been saying that after every game :lol:

Not throwing the towel in yet as I think either Ashley or Pardew will crack eventually but there will come a time if this continues when people will get so p*ssed off they will jack it in and do something more enjoyable on matchdays.

This - if we keep losing and Pardew remains, watch the attendances start to fall....

Far to early to give up on Pardew being sacked.  Ashley's a stubborn fucker who knows fuck all about Football so he was never going to sack Pardew six or seven games into the season (despite the utter shit results since January that's how he'll see it).  But the fact is if he keeps losing he will have to go in the near future.  I don't buy all the talk about Ashley not being bothered about relegation ect, he'll want the club in the Premier League whether he's here to stay or planning on selling up.  It just has to get to the point where it becomes crystal clear to him that we're heading straight for the Championship with Pardew in charge, no gamble either way, a dead cert.  Once that becomes clear to him Pardews gone.  Best thing is to just keep losing every single game, even a single win could be enough to put a doubt in his mind.

Guest thenorthumbrian

The Championship.

West Allotment...not been their in years. My uncle used to manage the social club their, donkeys years ago mind. An undoubted higher standard of play and management will be on view for you at least.

They're my local non-league team, they don't play in West Allotment like. I try and get along to see them a few times a season but it's fast becoming a better option than seeking out a pub with a foreign channel/dodgy stream to watch the latest offering of NUFC shite.

Guest thenorthumbrian

They're my local non-league team, they don't play in West Allotment like. I try and get along to see them a few times a season but it's fast becoming a better option than seeking out a pub with a foreign channel/dodgy stream to watch the latest offering of NUFC s****.

West Allotment play at the Blue Flames sports centre don't they.

Right next door to United's training ground, where Pardew & the lads practice their superb dead ball routines.