Swansea City 2-2 Newcastle United - 4/10/14 - Post match reaction from page 31

Mike

From the TF FB site....

Hi all.

Anybody at the game today? Swansea lad I know was there and he seems to think we were applauding pardew after match and incited chants of 'two faced w*****s' from home support. Surely this can't be true??

Surely not. Probably applauding the team if anyone?

Swansea, Hull, Stoke all failing to kill us off and in fact two of them nearly losing from winning positions just frustrates me more. The league is shit and we should be in the mix for a top six position.

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley & Pardew out!

But wanting us to lose....... never! *

Only hope I can see is that the FCB** will see a better opportunity with Rangers than us and  sell up.

Well done Cisse  lad, two good poachers goals.

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Ashley & Pardew out!

Only hope I can see is that the FCB** will see a better opportunity with Rangers than us and  sell up.

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Why would a fan want us to lose???

Replace Pardew...... fair enough but that doesn't solve the structural problem of the club which is to sell a player as soon as they have played well for any given length of time.

Until Ashley goes we are in a no win situation.

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Replace Pardew...... fair enough but that doesn't solve the structural problem of the club which is to sell a player as soon as they have played well for any given length of time.

Oh my god. Really? Why would a fan want us to lose in the current situation? Really? Have you ever heard of short term pain for long term gain?

As for the rest, go here: www.sackpardew.com and have a read.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Oh my god. Really? Why would a fan want us to lose in the current situation? Really? Have you ever heard of short term pain for long term gain?

I have read it. I'm saying that given the owner we have it makes no difference.

They are a package. One fits the business plan of the other.

And on the subject of short term pain for long term gain........ why does no one ever just boycott the games??? OMG we couldn't possibly give up a few Saturdays, what on earth would we do instead?

...because Pardew is every bit as disgusting as Ashley.  He may not be the top man, but he has misrepresented the club to the point of it being an art form.  The structure of the club is horrendous, but the shit served up on the pitch is absolutely abysmal, and down to the mismanagement of Pardew. 

We are in a no win situation.  But there are degrees of horrible.  And keeping Pardew appears to me to be the highest degree.  Unless Cisse bails him out, we will surely go down with him at the helm.  Bringing in somebody soon and quick is the only hope.  So 3 points this early in the season is fucking disastrous as it will cement his position more and more, and he'll be soiling the tv with that disgustingly smug look.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

A better manager would do much better with these players.  Really isn't complicated.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

Like Southampton?

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

And on the subject of short term pain for long term gain........ why does no one ever just boycott the games??? OMG we couldn't possibly give up a few Saturdays, what on earth would we do instead?

Nah, sorry like, but you blatantly haven't if you're still coming back with 'given the owner we have it makes no difference'...especially considering there's at least 3 articles and 1 myths section that comprehensively blow that idea out of the water.

...because Pardew is every bit as disgusting as Ashley.  He may not be the top man, but he has misrepresented the club to the point of it being an art form.  The structure of the club is horrendous, but the s*** served up on the pitch is absolutely abysmal, and down to the mismanagement of Pardew. 

We are in a no win situation.  But there are degrees of horrible.  And keeping Pardew appears to me to be the highest degree.  Unless Cisse bails him out, we will surely go down with him at the helm.  Bringing in somebody soon and quick is the only hope.  So 3 points this early in the season is f***ing disastrous as it will cement his position more and more, and he'll be soiling the tv with that disgustingly smug look.

Its not the highest degree. Ashley is the highest degree.

He chose to force out KK, sell Carroll, Ba, Cabaye, Debuchy.... not sign Remy early enough. Not to mention employing JFK and then Pardew.

You are going after someone who is irrelevant in the long term.

Ashley & Pardew out!

*Good for you.

** Monumental cringe.

A better manager would do much better with these players.  Really isn't complicated.

Corrected.  And maybe just maybe it will be bearable to watch this team play again.