Manchester City v Newcastle United - 29/10/14 - 19:45 (Live on Sky Sports)

joeyt

Be class if they went 523 Holland instead

Elliot;

Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Dummett

R.Taylor                                Haïdara

Abeid, Colback;

Obertan,    Armstrong      Aarons

Pardew is an unbelievable wanker. Throw out a makeshift team of kids, reserves, players just back from injury and/or out of position and then after the inevitable thumping throw them under the bus with some shit like "they weren't as ready as i thought they were" or whatever to protect his own back. Fuck Ashley as well, you know he probably had a word in his ear reminding him how cups aren't the priority. Cunts the both of them and the it's the young players who will take all the heat.

f***ing hell, can't believe even Chucky or Riviere didn't get a start, 2 guys who haven't played much at all.

These guys should be in there. I mean ... what is this nonsense?! Where is Anita?

Stood at Piccadilly with about 150 citeh fans watching tram after tram come past either already full or extremely delayed, with the distinct feeling I've been epically 'whooshed'. Seen the teams and genuinely considering fucking it off and getting the next train back. Seriously, what's the fucking point??

If we're resting f***ers then why is Coloccini playing? Might as well play Satka ffs!! Taking a chance with our "most" competent CB. What a clusterfuck.

Hope Colo gets injured . Sick of this.

See he wont drop his fucking shit mackem blue chip donkey though - you're a fucking cunt Pardew and I fucking hope you get stuffed by ten tonight - you utter fucking prick