Newcastle v Liverpool 1/11/2014 - 12:45 (Live on BT Sports 1)

Guest neesy111

I'm back to wanting us to win today, which is a weird feeling. I don't know if I've just accepted that nothing is going to sack this man?

I think it's more likely that you've accepted that Liverpool are evil and must be destroyed.

I'm back to wanting us to win today, which is a weird feeling. I don't know if I've just accepted that nothing is going to sack this man?

I think it's more likely that you've accepted that Liverpool are evil and must be destroyed.

:thup:

Fuck everything else.  These are the scousers and must be destroyed at all costs.

If doubt creeps into your heart remember the '.' threads, the 'Mr Suarez is not a racist' and 'the liverpool way'.

Guest neesy111

Mark Douglas ‏@msidouglas  1m1 minute ago

Hearing that it's Gouffran and Obertan out wide for United. Tough decision to leave out Ameobi & Aarons for Pards. Abeid not in squad. #NUFC

Been deleted. :hmm:

Hearing that it's Gouffran and Obertan out wide for United. Tough decision to leave out Ameobi & Aarons for Pards. Abeid not in squad. #NUFC

Piss poor from Pardew, but totally expected. He's reverting to type. :(

This is classic Pardew. Reverting to type.

Guest neesy111

#LFC XI v Newcastle: Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Guest neesy111

Been deleted. :hmm:

Told ya's.