Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool - 1/11/14 - Match Thread - Post match reaction from p 27

Mike

I have to say, I'm not sure what Cabella brings to the party. Is he really young? He has a nice touch, but is weak as fuck and doesn't seem especially fast with the ball.

Frettens the opposition

Cabella was unfortunate, as the initial ball to him was a bit behind, so he couldn't really get going, and had to then take it early, as he was being chased down. Would hav eloved to see him score.

Guest Craig-NUFC

I have to say, I'm not sure what Cabella brings to the party. Is he really young? He has a nice touch, but is weak as fuck and doesn't seem especially fast with the ball.

He's admitted himself that he needs to improve his strength and is doing extra training. He's being played in the wrong position too. French football journos all said he's brilliant at roaming behind the forward, finding space and creating chances, but play him out wide and he'll offer nothing.

Cabella was unfortunate, as the initial ball to him was a bit behind, so he couldn't really get going, and had to then take it early, as he was being chased down. Would hav eloved to see him score.

Perez played a pretty poor ball. :thup:

I have to say, I'm not sure what Cabella brings to the party. Is he really young? He has a nice touch, but is weak as f*** and doesn't seem especially fast with the ball.

He's admitted himself that he needs to improve his strength and is doing extra training. He's being played in the wrong position too. French football journos all said he's brilliant at roaming behind the forward, finding space and creating chances, but play him out wide and he'll offer nothing.

That makes sense.