Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/11/14 - Post-match reaction from page 22

Dave

I don't know why but I thought Optomystyc Knight was Optimistic Nut and that someone had f***ed around with his username :lol:

Was all ready to make comment asking what happened to the name until I clicked on his profile and realised it wasn't Nut :lol:

POTY

:lol:

Fuck me, Moussa Sissoko was class. Never doubted he had this in his locker; weird how a run in his best position has prompted his best form for us. Hail Pardew, it only took him two years to realise.

There's no use in preferring the team to lose because he's here forever; fortunately atm there are a handful of factors that has my interest clinging on by a thread. Enjoyed the goal, enjoyed the win, happy for the lads, felt shite for Raylor, hate Pardew and want the horrible bastard out of my club.

Our best hope now is success, win the cup and finish high in the league then hope some daft cunts come along to poach him. Defeats aren't going to see the back of him within a year, we should be honest with ourselves about that now really.

I watched the extended highlights of the game last night, which is what, 2/3 of the game? But from what I saw Gouffran played quite well. I know he's not popular but he made some intelligent passes and actually somewhat contributed in an attacking sense.

I watched the extended highlights of the game last night, which is what, 2/3 of the game? But from what I saw Gouffran played quite well. I know he's not popular but he made some intelligent passes and actually somewhat contributed in an attacking sense.

He was pretty good when he came on but it was still a strange decision from Pardew. Thought Anita was the obvious choice.

The most postive thing for me, we kept a clean sheet with Dummett and Williamson. I know it was QPR but still that helped nicely.

Thought the goal was great. We aren't going to score too many, but we look much harder to beat now. Pardew should have been sacked but now we go on 6 game winning run. Only at the Toon...