Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/11/14 - Post-match reaction from page 22

Dave

what the f... is going on?  :lol:

Either the players are getting so pardewed that they are now starting to get un-pardewed (unliklely)

or..

The opposition is getting pardewed as well now (more likely)

It's no different to any other run under Pardew tbf, solid defensively and knicking a goal through individual brilliance.

It's not sustainable as everyone knows, it's a question of when not if.

http://i59.tinypic.com/21e15ld.png

4th with a negative goal difference :lol:

Best league in the world [/Ronaldo]

That's cute. But the only counterargument I've ever heard is that the Bundesliga (where Hannover 96 have 19 points and sit 5th) is cheaper to watch.

The Spanish League is better in almost every way

In future can you excuse yourself from these discussions?

That's cute. But the only counterargument I've ever heard is that the Bundesliga (where Hannover 96 have 19 points and sit 5th) is cheaper to watch.

Why should I? I've started watching a lot of Spanish football this year and the quality is way better in La Liga despite way less money. All teams in La Liga actually seem to have an idea of what they are trying to do unlike the likes of Hull, Stoke,QPR, Newcastle

Why should I? I've started watching a lot of Spanish football this year and the quality is way better in La Liga despite way less money. All teams in La Liga actually seem to have an idea of what they are trying to do unlike the likes of Hull, Stoke,QPR, Newcastle

I love Spanish football. I just think you're biased against anything associated with England.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

6 in a row. Guess my decision to keep supporting the team despite the manager isn't looking so bad now. Not that I am havin a dig at anything, just saying it was stupid to will the team to lose when they're capable of good form and good results despite Pardew.

I love Spanish football. I just think you're biased against anything associated with England.

That's a load of shit

Standard Pardew fare for me, 1-2 flourishes of decent play at a good tempo but the majority was dross long-ball to the little guy up front with the hope that something drops. Sissoko MOTM, also impressed with Haidara, Sammy and Cabella.

Guest palnese

:lol: That "move" from kick off. f***ing hell.

Classic moron behaviour.  Get lucky doing something daft once and convince yourself it'll work every time, so end up repeating it unsuccessfully for life.  Just about sums Pardew up.

Stop.

Some on here believe that goal was intentional.

What? Are you talking about Colback's pass to Ameobi?

Well, were you?

:lol: That "move" from kick off. f***ing hell.

Classic moron behaviour.  Get lucky doing something daft once and convince yourself it'll work every time, so end up repeating it unsuccessfully for life.  Just about sums Pardew up.

Stop.

Some on here believe that goal was intentional.

What? Are you talking about Colback's pass to Ameobi?

Well, were you?

You know I am.

Standard Pardew fare for me, 1-2 flourishes of decent play at a good tempo but the majority was dross long-ball to the little guy up front with the hope that something drops. Sissoko MOTM, also impressed with Haidara, Sammy and Cabella.

Pardew's game plan summed up very nicely in one sentence there.

6 in a row. Guess my decision to keep supporting the team despite the manager isn't looking so bad now. Not that I am havin a dig at anything, just saying it was stupid to will the team to lose when they're capable of good form and good results despite Pardew.

This boils my piss.

Just because people want Pardew out, doesn't mean we can't get behind the players aswell. It's not like you have to be exclusive to one or the other.

I still want the cunt gone even after 6 wins. It's got fuck all to do with results now. It's how he goes about them, and who is to be praised/blamed depending on the result.