Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/11/14 - Post-match reaction from page 22

Dave

Thought Colback played well today :undecided:

Anyone claiming otherwise is spouting bollocks.

:lol: total garbage. He did what he always does, passed 4 yards. 6/10 as per. Still no assists from a CM. Class

Eh? We're discussing one. :lol:

That moment came in the 32nd minute of the match, when the midfielder pulled up, sat on the grass and then hobbled off in tears to a warm round of applause.

It wasn't a warm round of applause, it was a standing ovation.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

6 in a row. Guess my decision to keep supporting the team despite the manager isn't looking so bad now. Not that I am havin a dig at anything, just saying it was stupid to will the team to lose when they're capable of good form and good results despite Pardew.

This boils my piss.

Just because people want Pardew out, doesn't mean we can't get behind the players aswell. It's not like you have to be exclusive to one or the other.

I still want the cunt gone even after 6 wins. It's got fuck all to do with results now. It's how he goes about them, and who is to be praised/blamed depending on the result.

My gripe was never with people wanting pardew out because I agree he's an average manager. My gripe is with the people who were praying the opposition beat us and anti-supporting the team just because they dont like pardew. With six wins in a row more and more egg is been thrown at their face. Here's to number seven against West Ham now.

:lol: :lol: 6 wins in a row would have been welcomed back then if our fans (and football fans in general) weren't so fickle as to allow it to paper over what was one of the worst runs of form the Premiership has ever seen. That's exactly what has happened and it's ensured that he remains in charge for the very foreseeable future.

But aye swallow that humble pie lads, we're literally shit forever.

6 in a row. Guess my decision to keep supporting the team despite the manager isn't looking so bad now. Not that I am havin a dig at anything, just saying it was stupid to will the team to lose when they're capable of good form and good results despite Pardew.

This boils my piss.

Just because people want Pardew out, doesn't mean we can't get behind the players aswell. It's not like you have to be exclusive to one or the other.

I still want the cunt gone even after 6 wins. It's got fuck all to do with results now. It's how he goes about them, and who is to be praised/blamed depending on the result.

My gripe was never with people wanting pardew out because I agree he's an average manager. My gripe is with the people who were praying the opposition beat us and anti-supporting the team just because they dont like pardew. With six wins in a row more and more egg is been thrown at their face. Here's to number seven against West Ham now.

Your post highlights why human civilization is so incredibly self-destructive, and continually plods through a desert of organized amnesia.

That abortion that was 2012-13. Barely a win in 2014. This same pattern of winning streaks followed by the abyss. If we all erased the last couple of seasons from our memory and put the zero point at the first win in this latest streak, as you clearly have, then you might have a point about this egg being thrown at our faces.