Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/11/14 - Post-match reaction from page 22

Dave

Guest Bert Shaft

2 "certain"  banker defeats against Spurs and Liverpool  away from cockney spiv getting the well deserved chop, fast forward a month and we are temporarily at least 4th in the league.

*sighs, shrugs shoulders in bewilderment and emits long drawn out fart*

A good result all things considered.  That is not a good team we have on paper at the moment.  I was waiting for the game costing mistake from Williamson and Dummet that never came.

Sky Sports laughing at the Pardew out talk.  We're stuck with him for another 5 years aren't we?

When will these idiots realise it's not just about the results?  So much :anguish:

A good result all things considered.  That is not a good team we have on paper at the moment.  I was waiting for the game costing mistake from Williamson and Dummet that never came.

Sky Sports laughing at the Pardew out talk.  We're stuck with him for another 5 years aren't we?

When will these idiots realise it's not just about the results?  So much :anguish:

:lol: Never. They will never realize it. Ever. He's here forever.

http://i59.tinypic.com/21e15ld.png

4th with a negative goal difference :lol:

Best league in the world [/Ronaldo]

That's cute. But the only counterargument I've ever heard is that the Bundesliga (where Hannover 96 have 19 points and sit 5th) is cheaper to watch.

You can understand it looking from the outside tbf, it's the fucking arseholes on the inside gloating after every win like Pardew is some kind of mastermind, and not a proven poor manager currently going through a good patch.

It's not just about results to them otherwise they'd have been all over Pardew for the 1 win in 15 or whatever it was this year. 6 wins in a row means more to media football experts than 1 win in 15.

Never, because only the top 4, Liverpool and Tottenham are allowed to complain about the quality of football.  Everyone else is expected to be happy with their role of alsorans.  To have aspirations of anything else is to be labelled delusional.

Guest palnese

That's cute. But the only counterargument I've ever heard is that the Bundesliga (where Hannover 96 have 19 points and sit 5th) is cheaper to watch.

The league from the big 5 with the most goals.

Much better atmosphere.

Beer in the stands, man.

Gonna focus on the positives today.

We'e fucking 4th!

Clean sheet with a makeshift defense.

Ayoze looks really sharp. He never hides and always wants the ball. Cabella and Sammy played well, too.

Moussa MOTM. Scored and had two or three potential assists. He's been the difference all season.

Gonna focus on the positives today.

We'e fucking 4th!

Clean sheet with a makeshift defense.

Ayoze looks really sharp. He never hides and always wants the ball. Cabella and Sammy played well, too.

Moussa MOTM. Scored and had two or three potential assists. He's been the difference all season.

:thup: :indi:

I've watched some of the games from La Liga and the Bundesliga.  The top games are good fun, but there isn't the same intensity, physicality and combined quality to go with it in the lesser games.  There is in the top level games, but you don't get the bottom side beating Bayern, or a similar result very often, you get it even less in La Liga.

The Premier league you know every game can be an intense fight from start to finish, even with a big team vs a small one a lot of the time.  Some games in La Liga particularly are played at walking pace.  The quality of passing and tricks can benefit, but sometimes it feels like watching a training game.  The Bundesliga is closer to the premier league in style, but it still has much less competitive balance in general.

All just my opinion of course.

:lol: f***ing EPL.

It's the Eastern Conference of the NBA.

:lol: It honestly f***ing is, too.

I would agree but at least there's more than one decent team in the EC :lol:

:lol: It's worse than the EC, ffs. I didn't think that was possible.

You can understand it looking from the outside tbf, it's the f***ing arseholes on the inside gloating after every win like Pardew is some kind of mastermind, and not a proven poor manager currently going through a good patch.

Definitely. :thup:

what the f... is going on?  :lol:

Either the players are getting so pardewed that they are now starting to get un-pardewed (unliklely)

or..

The opposition is getting pardewed as well now (more likely)

The Spanish League is better in almost every way