Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

I can't take anymore hating a shite manager. My life doesn't need these feelings.

Any whiff of a new Pardew and I'm done going to try my hardest to resist watching us play online.

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker  1m1 minute ago

Brilliant tactics from Newcastle board to delay appointing their new manager so they don't have to buy any players in the transfer window.

:lol:

AYE, BUT YOU SHIT ON THE PITCH HA HA HA HA HA

Willow please stop with the Warnock antics.

He's going to end up here if you're not careful  :lol:

:sadnod: He's the Bloody Mary of football managers, say his name aloud too often and he'll come out of a mirror and take over your club.

Sad thing is I would still prefer him to Carver :(

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker  1m1 minute ago

Brilliant tactics from Newcastle board to delay appointing their new manager so they don't have to buy any players in the transfer window.

:lol:

AYE, BUT YOU SHIT ON THE PITCH HA HA HA HA HA

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Love it when SanToon gets sick of stuff yet spends all of his time out there like some sort of relentless bloodhound. :lol:

The length of time it is taken is somewhat reminiscent of our dealings with the French, so it must be happening.

Probably just sorting out his back room staff from Lyon. You know, paying Lyon what they need to release them.

Must be the case. I'm at peace with it now.

The length of time it is taken is somewhat reminiscent of our dealings with the French, so it must be happening.

Probably just sorting out his back room staff from Lyon. You know, paying Lyon what they need to release them.

Who are you trying to convince here KaKa? :lol:

FWIW I think you might be right, just those reports about other candidates have freaked everyone out. Would like it done sooner rather than later of course.

Very possible this is the case. Look how long it took to finalize Pardew. Ashley is a prick and so is Aulas so it's going to take twice as long.

What the fuck is going on? Has Charnley forgot his hotmail password?

Worse, he keeps getting the digits in his ICQ id wrong. I didn't think ICQ still existed but apparently it's still the clubs go-to method of communication

@talkSPORTDrive: Real Madrid asst Paul Clement on #nufc "I'm  enjoying Madrid, but I'd very much like to come home at some point and be a manager."

I was listening and that takes his comments out of context. He was laughing when they asked about NUFC interest then just said he's got a lot of learning to do as a coach before he goes into management.