The N-O Obscure Premiership 11 - Position(s) 2: RB/LB - Nominate!

TaylorJ_01

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/classic/a-zofplayers/a-d/arphexad.jpg

Pegguy Arphexad

He has to be in with a shout for keeper given his medal haul!

Won six cups/medals with Liverpool and a cup with Leicester yet only played around 40 games in his entire playing career.

GK: Craig Forrest

He holds the unfortunate record of letting in the most goals in a Premier League game when Ipswich were beaten 9–0 by Manchester United in March 1995. One of Canada's best ever players.

Shared with Chris Kirkland, I hasten to add, who managed to let in eight in one half.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/classic/a-zofplayers/a-d/arphexad.jpg

Pegguy Arphexad

He has to be in with a shout for keeper given his medal haul!

Won six cups/medals with Liverpool and a cup with Leicester yet only played around 40 games in his entire playing career.

Will definitely be in the running :thup:

GK: Craig Forrest

He holds the unfortunate record of letting in the most goals in a Premier League game when Ipswich were beaten 9–0 by Manchester United in March 1995. One of Canada's best ever players.

Shared with Chris Kirkland, I hasten to add, who managed to let in eight in one half.

Hate Chris Kirkland, cap loving stiff cunt.

Not massively obscure but Alex Manninger. Notable in my mind for being granted special dispensation to get a PL medal despite not managing the requisite 10 appearances in the season as his contribution in however many games he did play was so important. :notbad: