Dele Alli joins Spurs on 5.5 year deal

Guest ManDoon

Guest Roger Kint

Smidgeon of good news if true on a miserable day. Will be an honour to develop him for Arsenal etc.

A totally unrelated event i am sure......

Smidgeon of good news if true on a miserable day. Will be an honour to develop him for Arsenal etc.

He will be paraded with our brand-new spanking "head coach", proving the lure of SBR's former disciple is magnetic. Looks a good player from what I have seen but we are truly fucked at CB and need a forward desperately.

Guest Roger Kint

He will be paraded with our brand-new spanking "head coach", proving the lure of SBR's former disciple is magnetic. Looks a good player from what I have seen but we are truly fucked at CB and need a forward desperately.

We have two whole CB fit for the next 16 games, what are you complaining about? :lol: This fucking club man, we barely score more than a goal a game too this season  but lets not worry about such things.

Hard to even get too excited about this blatent PR exercise that we wont even see for 6 months at least, it will fool loads into renewing though surprisingly enough.

I like what I'm seeing on these youtube highlight reels.  Plenty of power in his feet, can pick out a through ball, reads the game well.  Control isn't the best and he looked pretty nervy in the Man Red highlights - cos he's 18, yeah. 

Call me Dennis Wise.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about this deal to be honest.

£5 million that should be spent bringing in a centre back to improve the current team and instead we're wasting it on some 18 year old whose not going to see first team football here for at least two years.