Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Blues MUST win this time. MUST. I refuse to lose again.

I agree, just not sure how it can actually happen.

Fuck sake. We've won more times.

True, but we lost the last one horribly, and I've played in three and lost two of them. Also been on the losing side at both SJP games. Quite annoying as despite the 1-4 record I've played really well in every game.

Yorkster, can we call dibs on MW as we massively need a striker and he's proper mint.

Also, I would like to play up front this time. Fed up of chasing Heza around and watching the likes of BJ and Baby Nixon do naff all in the red zone.

Yorkster, can we call dibs on MW as we massively need a striker and he's proper mint.

Also, I would like to play up front this time. Fed up of chasing Heza around and watching the likes of BJ and Baby Nixon do naff all in the red zone.

:lol: I'm a centre mid nowadays anyway, don't worry.

Might get some service to the strikers now.

:lol:

I like our physical battles man... :(

Especially the 100m sprint... :lol:

I always enjoy a good battle. Maybe you can mark me this time.

I'm in good shape at the minute, lost a load of weight and much fitter. Been playing in an advanced role lately for my mate's team when I have the time. Banged a few in, taking me back to the days when I used to be a box to box midfield powerhouse.

I'll leave it in the hands of the gaffer.

Aye don't worry, I added MW on Facebook so I could initiate the early stages of tapping up.

And yeah - there'll be some fresh ideas this time. I got some things wrong in the last game.

:lol:

I like our physical battles man... :(

Especially the 100m sprint... :lol:

I always enjoy a good battle. Maybe you can mark me this time.

I'm in good shape at the minute, lost a load of weight and much fitter. Been playing in an advanced role lately for my mate's team when I have the time. Banged a few in, taking me back to the days when I used to be a box to box midfield powerhouse.

I'll leave it in the hands of the gaffer.

I think that would be quite interesting. You will probably be in better shape than me. I will have just got back from Magaluf and will be in no shape to play football.

That being said, I have felt that way for a good 4 or 5 years. I do virtually no exercise.

Athletic probably isn't the word - I am more...canine. I see a ball and I chase it. :lol:

Glad I'm on Heza's team for the same reason. Far too athletic.

The guy's just a unit. I've played against big strong guys plenty of times but they aren't normally as mobile as Heza is. The guy tears me a new one every time. Quite frankly I'm sick of him.

Yeah, I do the same when I play up top. Always moving, making diagonal runs, dropping deep, pulling wide. Really pisses the CB off. Hopefully I'll get to show them skills off this time. I'm due a goal for sure.

I think I might just be about to break the record for fastest drop out :lol:

Just remembered I'm in Glasgow Friday 22nd for the Ride gig at the Barrowlands.

At this stage I'll be back for the evening drinks but if I can workaround it to play I will.

TaylorJ what were your travel plans etc?

Hello! Hadn't really thought. Will probably come up the saturday morning. Only an hour and a half away. You reckon you'll be back for the night? I'm happy getting a hotel so don't worry at all!

I think I might just be about to break the record for fastest drop out :lol:

Just remembered I'm in Glasgow Friday 22nd for the Ride gig at the Barrowlands.

At this stage I'll be back for the evening drinks but if I can workaround it to play I will.

TaylorJ what were your travel plans etc?

Hello! Hadn't really thought. Will probably come up the saturday morning. Only an hour and a half away. You reckon you'll be back for the night? I'm happy getting a hotel so don't worry at all!

Thinking aloud would I be able to crash at yours Friday then give you a lift straight to match Saturday morning?

You're welcome to stay at mine Saturday night regardless.

Yeah, I do the same when I play up top. Always moving, making diagonal runs, dropping deep, pulling wide. Really pisses the CB off. Hopefully I'll get to show them skills off this time. I'm due a goal for sure.

There's a lot of competition for places up top. Especially if we snap MW up.

That would be great. There'll be no Rich this time (I asked and he is unable to make it; not because he no longer has an account), but he's brought along a goalie on the last two occasions (Knoxy), so I will chase him up.