Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

:lol:

Funnily enough I was in A and E on Sunday morning concussed after a night on the drink which ended badly...somehow.

So you're not too far wrong Neil.

Just thought I'd add...I think I have played 4 of these and only lost once. I might have the most goals scored too... :smug:

How f***ing...unmodest. :lol:

Not bad for a CB.

...and now I will stop sounding like a cunt. :la: :pow: :coat:

Assistant manager gig is open. Need someone to keep a leash on Heza, his 'playboy #10' lifestyle is out of control.

:lol: i'll see how i feel, just dunno if it will massively depress me not being able to play and having to watch

Need you both in your Suits man!

Reds have always had class and so have our managers.

Its a true football fairytale of you playing last year getting hurt this year and manging the team to win then next year you come back score the winner!

Not to mention with you on the sidelines I feel I can do anything!

Blues MUST win this time. MUST. I refuse to lose again.

I agree, just not sure how it can actually happen.

Lost my midfield performance, so you might get a kick in there :pow:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bieber.gif

So happy with the interest in this one so far. Froggy, would be a fantastic effort and be absolutely brilliant to have you here.

When people say 'if there's room', etc, don't worry - there always, always is. Aye we've got 38 names on the list at the moment but I can absolutely guarantee there won't be that many. We had that many at this stage last year, and I think 25 could ultimately make it on the day. So please, please don't hesitate to put your name down if you think there's too many numbers - there honestly won't be. And even if there's loads, you'll still get a game if you want to play.

(that's not being pissy, btw, I appreciate people have jobs and lives and things can change - there's no drama whatsoever if you need to drop out)

Fenham Mag, Froggy, Fugazi, JB, KDT, Maybe_next_year, Ryan_Taylor and Sifu all added to the OP.

I think I might just be about to break the record for fastest drop out :lol:

Just remembered I'm in Glasgow Friday 22nd for the Ride gig at the Barrowlands.

At this stage I'll be back for the evening drinks but if I can workaround it to play I will.

TaylorJ what were your travel plans etc?