Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

I think I might just be about to break the record for fastest drop out :lol:

Just remembered I'm in Glasgow Friday 22nd for the Ride gig at the Barrowlands.

At this stage I'll be back for the evening drinks but if I can workaround it to play I will.

TaylorJ what were your travel plans etc?

Hello! Hadn't really thought. Will probably come up the saturday morning. Only an hour and a half away. You reckon you'll be back for the night? I'm happy getting a hotel so don't worry at all!

Thinking aloud would I be able to crash at yours Friday then give you a lift straight to match Saturday morning?

You're welcome to stay at mine Saturday night regardless.

I'm in Edinburgh now, sadly. Unless you want to come through here on the last train? It's about 12 which is probably too early if you're at a gig - but you'd be coming through Edinburgh to go to Newcastle anyway. Or are you driving?

I can ask about and see if anyone has a spare room?

As for Saturday, that'd be class :thup:

I think I might just be about to break the record for fastest drop out :lol:

Just remembered I'm in Glasgow Friday 22nd for the Ride gig at the Barrowlands.

At this stage I'll be back for the evening drinks but if I can workaround it to play I will.

TaylorJ what were your travel plans etc?

Hello! Hadn't really thought. Will probably come up the saturday morning. Only an hour and a half away. You reckon you'll be back for the night? I'm happy getting a hotel so don't worry at all!

Thinking aloud would I be able to crash at yours Friday then give you a lift straight to match Saturday morning?

You're welcome to stay at mine Saturday night regardless.

I'm in Edinburgh now, sadly. Unless you want to come through here on the last train? It's about 12 which is probably too early if you're at a gig - but you'd be coming through Edinburgh to go to Newcastle anyway. Or are you driving?

I can ask about and see if anyone has a spare room?

As for Saturday, that'd be class :thup:

Before the game came up my plan was to drive up with a friend and make a night of it after the gig as its only me who has a ticket (managed to get the last one!) and return late Saturday after a lazy morning and lunch etc.

Now the game is happening I might just travel up on my own.

Either way I'll be in the car. Same night return would equate to 2am back at mine so not sure what shape id be in for a game of footy :lol:

I think I'll come over for this. To meet some people more than anything. I can play too if you're stuck. Fat as fuck but capable of three mins of world class football.

Should go over, would be good to have some other Norn Iron/Ireland representation. :thup:

Froggy, you be going on Friday?

Aye it depends on what darts is on that night, but if it's something I can miss I'll shoot over on the Friday. Otherwise early on Saturday morning.

Looking at stuff for it now.

Aye it depends on what darts is on that night, but if it's something I can miss I'll shoot over on the Friday. Otherwise early on Saturday morning.

We could do an AirBNB on the Friday - I'm with LFEE on Saturday (gee him a PM).

I might do it both nights. :lol: If it's a proper piss up it's probably for the best. I am a complete weapon.

I might do it both nights. :lol: If it's a proper p*ss up it's probably for the best. I am a complete weapon.

We could film it all. I'll translate your inane dribblings into a similarly difficult dialect.

I might do it both nights. :lol: If it's a proper p*ss up it's probably for the best. I am a complete weapon.

We could film it all. I'll translate your inane dribblings into a similarly difficult dialect.

:lol: That AirBNB looks good though. What's the catch? Curfew?

:lol: That AirBNB looks good though. What's the catch? Curfew?

Just that it's actually peoples houses so don't destroy it. How have you not heard of AirBNB?

May I just remind everybody that I was the top scorer in the Lockwood Cup and scored 5 in one game?

Guaranteed to have a shitter and score none this time.

No mention of the quality service or the clever runs made to create the space for you I notice.

You'll be on my team this time though and we all know how that works.