The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

You proper love Iniesta like don't you? I can't have him above Messi, but I get what you mean about his style, he has that sort of Zidane-like way of looking like he's gliding.

I know how good Messi has been and that, but for me Iniesta has been the player I've most enjoyed watching over the last decade. Silky as f*** man.

I'll have mentioned this before, but I saw Iniesta  play at New Ferens Park at Durham for Spain U16s in about 2000. Me and my dad decided to keep a track of his progress since that tournament, as he was easily the best player, and its been pretty amazing to follow

I know how good Messi has been and that, but for me Iniesta has been the player I've most enjoyed watching over the last decade. Silky as f*** man.

I'll have mentioned this before, but I saw Iniesta  play at New Ferens Park at Durham for Spain U16s in about 2000. Me and my dad decided to keep a track of his progress since that tournament, as he was easily the best player, and its been pretty amazing to follow

:thup: Class.

Guest firetotheworks

From that to scoring in the World Cup Final must have been a great real life montage.

From that to scoring in the World Cup Final must have been a great real life montage.

Aye I think we'd have been happy if he'd just made a few appearances for Barcelona :lol: