The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I used to dislike Charlie Adam as overrated jumped up clogger who can pass now and then, but now I kinda like that he looks like he should be in league 2, acts like he's a league 2 player and yet scores from the half way line now and then

Will no doubt get shot down, but a classier version of Kevin Nolan for me.

I used to dislike Charlie Adam as overrated jumped up clogger who can pass now and then, but now I kinda like that he looks like he should be in league 2, acts like he's a league 2 player and yet scores from the half way line now and then

Will no doubt get shot down, but a classier version of Kevin Nolan for me.

He's more of a proper midfielder than Nolan

Guest firetotheworks

Loads of furore about Gerrard, hardly anything about Lampard, who is for me a far, far better, more intelligent player.

Guest firetotheworks

Love it when a top player drops down a level but doesn't sack his level off and is a legend for them. Cambiasso, Raul etc.

It's been an absolute pleasure watching Cambiasso this season like. Hardly watched the league at all, but whenever I see him it's brilliant.

Guest firetotheworks

Loads of furore about Gerrard, hardly anything about Lampard, who is for me a far, far better, more intelligent player.

Once a Tory always a Tory.

wot

Once a Tory always a Tory.

wot

Frank Lampard.

credit where it's due, Stoke have been class this game. Sometimes they play really good stuff under Hughes but he always seems to get his teams going in fits and bursts

Saw the extended highlights on Sky. N'zonzi did Gerrard and co. how he did Anita & Colback. Bossed it. Made them look like little boys and showed he can really play too.

I can't stand Boro, and my soon to be flat mate is from Norwich and her dad is a mega Norwich fan who's going today. For those reasons I hope Norwich win. I doubt they will though, Boro are the more in form team and I think they will win.

Time to put on my jinx bet on I guess.