The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Akin to watching Watford vs Wimbledon circa 1988. Appalling game with no width on show whatsoever. Tell a lie, Coleman is showing well.

Disagree here. I think our system is working well with Coleman and Brady getting forward a lot from full back adding good width

Akin to watching Watford vs Wimbledon circa 1988. Appalling game with no width on show whatsoever. Tell a lie, Coleman is showing well.

Disagree here. I think our system is working well with Coleman and Brady getting forward a lot from full back adding good width

It's very narrow though. Even Scotland are, but they're more accomplished centrally. I won't be watching the second half though, it hasn't entertained me enough to hold my attention.

Tomorrow, Del Bosque will become the first Spanish national coach to reach 100 games with the national team. Class, and deserved.

How much of Spain's success in the past 7 years would you attribute to his coaching/management?

Tomorrow, Del Bosque will become the first Spanish national coach to reach 100 games with the national team. Class, and deserved.

How much of Spain's success in the past 7 years would you attribute to his management?

I think he gave us that extra mile. The job of a manager is to get the best out of his players, and I would say that he did so. He implemented a system that played to our strengths and suited to the nature of international football.

He's also a great man manager, and a respected leader. Given the usually fractious nature of the Spain national team, he's got everybody rowing in the same direction.