The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Agreed, better off playing the 'Arsenal way' and being 3rd, or the Liverpool attacking format that secured that 2nd place last season. Mourinho definitely fucked up big time

@BreatheSport: Terry: "On behalf of everyone at Chelsea, we want to send our condolences to Rio Ferdinand & his family."

Sure Rio and his family love John like.

Granada defeated Getafe today 1-2, giving them a shot in the arm in their relegation fight. One of the goals was a penalty via blatant handball by a player called Naldo. Naldo is on loan at Getafe... from Udinese.

Corrupt as fuck that like.

Something i've wondered for a while now, but how's Moyes been perceived at Sociedad VI? His results seem to be decent if not inconsistent.

Decent, not spectacular. He's steadied the ship but hasn't achieved the consistency to aim for Europe; fans I know often complain he's too conservative. I think it's wait and see until he gets a preseason and can bring his own players.

That doesn't surprise me tbh, I admire him going over there giving it a go, but when he first moved there it felt like he wouldn't be there long.

On a side note, there's very distinct possibility that we'll be playing MK Dons next season in a league game :anguish: