The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Messi won this. Barcelona were better, but was still a game until that little Argentinian wizard scored two out of nothing.

Only because they kept missing chances tbf.

True. Dani was fantastic once again. Can't believe how much he has upped his performances this spring.

Messi won this. Barcelona were better, but was still a game until that little Argentinian wizard scored two out of nothing.

True. Dani was fantastic once again. Can't believe how much he has upped his performances this spring.

Amazing what the dangled carrott of a new contract does :lol:

:thup: :lol:

Suarez tonight though, can't decide if he had a good performance or below apr. Was everywhere but his ball touch was so bad at times. More inconsistent first touch is hard to find, either magic or sunday league.

Froggy has cut his wrists. Should we call for an ambulance?

I think treating Boateng's broken ankles, torn anus and bruised heart is more of a pressing concern tbh.

:lol: Boateng was so weak there though. I mean you can't defend like that. :lol:

That Boateng fall doesn't get any less funny.

It's just not possible man, fair enough Messi does that great, but he does that every game. Fucking Boateng fell stone hard. It's like he was shot ffs. :lol:

Froggy has cut his wrists. Should we call for an ambulance?

I think treating Boateng's broken ankles, torn anus and bruised heart is more of a pressing concern tbh.

:lol: Boateng was so weak there though. I mean you can't defend like that. :lol:

He was so focused on keeping Messi off his left foot, his body just didn't understand that this man is on another level.

Ah man, I love life.

:lol: Look at this guy. In a fucking Newcastle forum.

:lol: Right? VI stays driving to the ghetto to eat his opulent fucking lunches.

Suarez tonight though, can't decide if he had a good performance or below apr. Was everywhere but his ball touch was so bad at times. More inconsistent first touch is hard to find, either magic or sunday league.

If this makes sense i thought he was ok but made some bad decisions but not necessarily a bad performance

If this makes sense i thought he was ok but made some bad decisions but not necessarily a bad performance

Doesn't :lol:

Ah man, I love life.

:lol: Look at this guy. In a f***ing Newcastle forum.

:lol: Right? VI stays driving to the ghetto to eat his opulent f***ing lunches.

:lol: Opulent. Fuck off.

Ah man, I love life.

:lol: Opulent. Fuck off.

:lol: Well what word would you use Mr five languages? Fuck you too.

Ah man, I love life.

:lol: Opulent. f*** off.

:lol: Well what word would you use Mr five languages? f*** you too.

Actually great word. Should've added an o so VI would understand it. Opulento.

That Boateng fall doesn't get any less funny.

It's just not possible man, fair enough Messi does that great, but he does that every game. f***ing Boateng fell stone hard. It's like he was shot ffs. :lol:

The whole team looked knackered. Especially him. His brain was telling him "yep just block off that left footed shot" so when Messi fainted to the right at that speed.. his brain tried to send the signals to his body, waist and legs to change direction and they simply responded "nope". ANd he fell TIIIIMMMMBBBBEEEEER style.

Ah man, I love life.

:lol: Opulent. f*** off.

:lol: Well what word would you use Mr five languages? f*** you too.

Actually great word. Should've added an o so VI would understand it. Opulento.

:lol: Fuck VI. We're looking up from mayo sandwiches on white bread while he cracks lobster claws.