The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Andy Townsend thinks Bacca would flop in the Premier League and then gives no reason at all to why he thinks this :anguish:

Scored prolifically in Colombia, Belgium and Spain but 'might only get 5 or 6 goals' in the Premier League, 'you never know'.

Also said Sevilla have been holding out for big money for him for years.  He hasn't even finished his second season there.

Andy Townsend thinks Bacca would flop in the Premier League and then gives no reason at all to why he thinks this :anguish:

Scored prolifically in Colombia, Belgium and Spain but 'might only get 5 or 6 goals' in the Premier League, 'you never know'.

The question from Matterface was what made me cringe - "Is Bacca ready for a move to the Premier League, Andy?" :anguish:

In other news, an absolutely outrageous bottle job on the penalty at the end. Appalling refereeing. :lol:

Guest n4e

I remember ITV spouting similair shite about Aturo Vidal when Juve played Chelsea in the Champions league. "Do you think he's earned a move to the premier league now after this performance?" :anguish:

Did anyone hear what Merson said regarding Dnipro at the weekend?

'if a side can't pronounce can get to the semi final then so can Southampton'

It's funny until you realise he's being paid thousands of pounds to do a job you could do better.

I remember when Sevilla first won the EL in 2006. What did their owner say? "Thank fuck we didn't get relegated, playing thursdays and saturdays is SO unphair". No, he said "we want to be the best team in Europe". They haven't quite got there, but have added five more trophies since that day, and are enroute to yet another final.

Sorry, I have had a few too many pints and I may be slightly out or order tonight like. Ashley out.

Yeah, that one.

Then they defeated Espanyol the following year. Beautiful.

I'm still bitter about that corrupt penalty they got against us in the semi I'm afraid. The ref just straight-up cheated. I couldn't believe it.