The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Tears for Eire when the home nations are all there and they're watching on the telly

Was reading the other day that some Irish bloke was one of the main drivers behind the expansion and ruining of the Euros. Some delicious irony if they don't qualify.

'kin hell. The master of the sly foul, Dickie Carvalho, is still getting a game for Portugal.

Saw that their first goal was scored by Carvalho assisted by Coentrao and thought 'fuck me, that's a blast from the past!'.  Turns out Coentrao is only 27 years old, feels like he's been around for ages, and I had completely forgot about him.

Meh, better than being there and getting embarrassed again.

Disagree

I'm not being entirely serious but the last Euros scarred me badly. Proudly coming home with the "best fans in the world prize" :anguish:

Fucking hated him in those games.

Threw a massive strop about him in those games against us and said if this is what Europe is all about I don't want to be part of it.

The amount of freekicks we gave away from our own corners really pissed me off too.

Come to think about it apart from Rui Costa, has there ever been a Portuguese player who has not been an absolute cunt? I'm struggling.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Quaresma.jpg

Aye, right. :lol:

I liked watching Quaresma before he wasted his talent like your other hero. Definition of a cunt.

:lol: state of them freaks protesting outside Windsor Park about playing on Sunday.

I know I guy that didn't go tonight "because it's on a Sunday" :lol: first competitive fixture he's missed in over ten years  :lol:

Having said that, there was a class chant going around "we're supposed to, we're supposed to, we're supposed to be in church, we're supposed to be in church"  :lol: :lol: