The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

The clubs will put a block on the best young kids playing this summer. Liverpool will stop Sterling, Spurs will stop Kane etc using the old "he's tired, can we leave him out of this one please?" The FA will back down and we'll go out in the quarters. 

The clubs will put a block on the best young kids playing this summer. Liverpool will stop Sterling, Spurs will stop Kane etc using the old "he's tired, can we leave him out of this one please?" The FA will back down and we'll go out in the quarters.

There are no quarter finals 乁( •_• )ㄏ

Have Belgium not got shot of Wilmots yet ffs?

Watched the end because I needed the cunts to score twice and what a bloody embarrassment. Just because you've got ten men doesn't mean you've got to keep the entire team in your own penalty area for half an hour against fucking Israel.

Watched the end because I needed the c***s to score twice and what a bloody embarrassment. Just because you've got ten men doesn't mean you've got to keep the entire team in your own penalty area for half an hour against f***ing Israel.

The football is a bit rubbish, yes, but the results are undeniable, and this generation has come together under his tutelage. Before he took the post, they hadn't qualified for anything in ten years and now they are fourth in the world and considered legitimate contenders. Why would he be sacked?

Watched the end because I needed the c***s to score twice and what a bloody embarrassment. Just because you've got ten men doesn't mean you've got to keep the entire team in your own penalty area for half an hour against f***ing Israel.

The football is a bit rubbish, yes, but the results are undeniable, and this generation has come together under his tutelage. Before he took the post, they hadn't qualified for anything in ten years and now they are fourth in the world and considered legitimate contenders. Why would he be sacked?

Because they are boring as fuck despite having some really good players

Weird lineup from us. I don't think Del Bosque knows where he's going.

Had that feeling for a while, even when you won the Euros in 2012 he seemed to be just straight copying Barca and hoping for the best.

He seems to have no answers with both Xavis out of the picture and Iniesta declining. He just throws players in there to see if something sticks.