The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Amy Lewis ‏@SkySportsAmy  · 14m14 minutes ago 

Koeman plans to have a bigger squad next season - especially if they're in Europe - so they have enough players to handle all competitions

Mug

Impressive amounts of patience there, not really something you associate with an England team.

Massively shows the importance of having 2 CBs comfortable with the ball. Most of the touches must have been those two. Very foreign to watch when we are used to Willo's hoof

Guest firetotheworks

That is a very un-England like goal. It would be interesting to see how they'd do under pressure because all of the passes are very simple. Having said that, the players appear to be doing something with their legs off the ball in order to find space. I'm not accustomed to this.

That is a very un-England like goal. It would be interesting to see how they'd do under pressure because all of the passes are very simple. Having said that, the players appear to be doing something with their legs off the ball in order to find space. I'm not accustomed to this.

:thup: :lol:

Very impressed with Bournemouth. They had a lot of confidence in their system of play and in one another.

Eddie Howe is going to be snapped up by a bigger club sooner or later. I'd be fine if it was us.

Very impressed with Bournemouth. They had a lot of confidence in their system of play and in one another.

Eddie Howe is going to be snapped up by a bigger club sooner or later. I'd be fine if it was us.

Didn't he implode when he left last time and had to go crawling back?  :lol:

They do look good but wonder if that will work for bournemouth in keeping suitors away.