The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I was absolutely delighted when 'boro went down and I really wouldn't want them back up due to the fact that they can't fill their horrible stadium and they tend latch onto us and Sunderland as being a derby when the reality is that they're irrelevant to both teams.

:lol: Imagine being even smaller-time than sunderland, man. That's them. The missus dragged me down there once. Dear me, the sky is purple, the dwellers are like something out of one of The Wrong Turn films, limping around in their filth. Post-apocalyptic stuff, man. Never again.

@nufcjb Yeah, one of their fans paid to take the NUFC team bus down there and was saying the only way the bus is getting to Wembley is if Boro fans take it.

He was also worried the driver may get lost as he has never been before. Hahahah! Ah well, long journey back!

@nufcjb Yeah, one of their fans paid to take the NUFC team bus down there and was saying the only way the bus is getting to Wembley is if Boro fans take it.

He was also worried the driver may get lost as he has never been before. Hahahah! Ah well, long journey back!

Hang on, Isn't this Boro's first visit there too? so how would a Boro fan of known the way there any better. think the smog's affecting their braincells.

Hang on, Isn't this Boro's first visit there too? so how would a Boro fan of known the way there any better. think the smog's affecting their braincells.

they lost the FA Cup final to Chelsea at the old Wembley I think

was the fastest goal wasn't it. Di Matteo??

The year before the first of our two visits wasn't it?

Yes they did and I'm fairly certain the beat us in the re-arranged match. Their announcer thought it was hilarious to play 'let it snow' on the tannoy.

They sit like seals clapping to that pathetic pig bag song, fucking plastic the lot of them. I remember trying to get into and out of Ayrsome and sometimes the Riverside where particularly bad experiences.

I think we tried to re-arrange it earlier a few times, in fact the next day was also a time we tried to re-arrange it but they refused until they had their players back and were in form again.

I think they did similar to Arsenal as well, except Arsenal fans travelled all the way up to Boro before it was cancelled.

I'm sick of them ripping out our chairs at SJP and throwing piss on our fans, and down at the Riverside they throw stones at our fans and drop stuff from the bridges onto our coaches on the way to the Riverside.

Sunderland fans are more well behaved then they are.