The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Surely Santi is good enough for that Spanish MF?

Let me see... he's got 69 caps, has been at every international tournament since the 2008 (missed the 2010 WC due to injury), and started in the last EC qualifying match...

Bench warmer, just like Ayoze.

I love Pedro - such an intelligent player. IMO he should always have a place in the Barca squad.

Feel like Sanchez was unfortunate to not have played in better Barca teams. When I saw Barca play his position looked so regimented.Really high and really wide at all times. Looking at him for Arsenal he seems to be expressing himself more. Even then he was very good in that last season.

Guest zicomartin

Agbon was just outside the box, but so was Grealish (over the goal line). Would that still be a pen, then?

I love Pedro - such an intelligent player. IMO he should always have a place in the Barca squad.

Feel like Sanchez was unfortunate to not have played in better Barca teams. When I saw Barca play his position looked so regimented.Really high and really wide at all times. Looking at him for Arsenal he seems to be expressing himself more. Even then he was very good in that last season.

Yeah, he was very timid in his first two seasons, but under Martino he looked way more confident and had an excellent year.

Can't say I'm unhappy about trading him for Suárez, but he deserves the success he's getting at Arsenal.

Yeah, he was very timid in his first two seasons, but under Martino he looked way more confident and had an excellent year.

Can't say I'm unhappy about trading him for Suárez, but he deserves the success he's getting at Arsenal.

Aye, Suarez is a step above.

Wolfsburg are better than them in every department.

Big job for Tuchel next year, Wolfsburg and Bayer seem to have overtaken them in the past 12 months in terms of development.