The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

The person's account I've seen post that may or may not be serious....

@Simon_Rowntree

Freelance football writer. Views are my own. Retweets aren't always endorsements. Lover of all things Mancunian, apart from City and Oasis.

@Simon_Rowntree: BREAKING: Police have also arrested #MotherwellFC forward Lee Erwin after allegedly racially abusing #RFC defender Bilel Mohsni

@Simon_Rowntree: I am at the Britannia Stadium and I can hear #LFC fans shouting racist abuse and waving bananas towards Raheem Sterling. This is disgusting.

@Simon_Rowntree: I am currently at Pittodrie and I can hear Celtic fans making monkey chants and chanting "Tonev" every time Shay Logan has the ball.

@Simon_Rowntree: And they have also thrown an object, which seems like a curved yellow fruit, near him. This is absolutely disgusting.

@Simon_Rowntree: I am outside a polling station in South Manchester and there is one #UKIP supporter who is threatening to shoot anyone who doesn't vote them

@Simon_Rowntree: Fabregas sold his soul for one La Liga and PL title. He won't be remembered as a legend at any club, and overall he's had a nothing career.

@Simon_Rowntree: BREAKING: 16 year old @martinio98 is set to make his @realmadrid debut today. Making him the most celebrated Norwegian since Anders Breivik.

@Simon_Rowntree: I am at Anfield and #LFC fans are booing #NUFC winger Jonas and also chanting "You'll be dead in the morning". This is absolutely disgusting

@Simon_Rowntree: BREAKING: 16 year old @martinio98 is set to make his @realmadrid debut today. Making him the most celebrated Norwegian since Anders Breivik.

Absolutely disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Actually took the time to go report that.

Winning things depends on your teammates though, he's still the best ever.

Yeah poor guy having to rely on Di Maria, Aguero, Higuain, Tevez, Masch, Riquelme over the years :lol: Let's be honest, he is one of the best (in many opinion the best) of all times. But you can't take away the fact that his career on the international level hasn't been close to being successful considering he's played in one of the most talented Argentinian sides of all times.

Names are irrelevant when none of them turned up tbf. Aguero and Di Maria wasn't fit and Higuain is a known biggest moment choke job.

Hahahahahhahahahahaha