The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Also, at a risk of eating my words in a year's time, I can't wait for Benítez to ruin all those great players Madrid have.

Page 260. Post #6492

Saved it for a revisit in a year time.

Considering the tone of the sentence "Ruining players" ..individually. If proven wrong, you'd have to do something a lot more servere than eating your words.

Just saw about ten seconds of MLS coverage there in the corner of the screen on Bet365, that was long enough to see Oba Martins fall over the ball when about to score.

Just saw about ten seconds of MLS coverage there in the corner of the screen on Bet365, that was long enough to see Oba Martins fall over the ball when about to score.

Without exaggerating, the guy is probably the best player over there. Dominates. :lol:

Happy for Lazio to be back in the in the CL, and it will be interesting for both Rome teams to be in the competition. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they are knocked out in the playoff before the group, though.

Also, at a risk of eating my words in a year's time, I can't wait for Benítez to ruin all those great players Madrid have.

Page 260. Post #6492

Considering the tone of the sentence "Ruining players" ..individually. If proven wrong, you'd have to do something a lot more servere than eating your words.

Nah, words only will be enough. A croissant, maybe. I love croissants.

Without exaggerating, the guy is probably the best player over there. Dominates. :lol:

He's looked absolute shit in the three-four Sounders matches I've seen this season. Been a passenger in all of them and just fucking up when getting the ball.

Page 260. Post #6492

Nah, words only will be enough. A croissant, maybe. I love croissants.

:lol: Creased.

LA are so s*** without Donovan. Just f***ing hoofball all day towards Zardes, who's not a target man at all.

I was at the game. Terrible conditions, I'm so fucking cold. At least there were some goals though. LA were shit, should have won it.

LA are so s*** without Donovan. Just f***ing hoofball all day towards Zardes, who's not a target man at all.

I was at the game. Terrible conditions, I'm so fucking cold. At least there were some goals though. LA were shit, should have won it.

It looked like nightmare conditions, surprised you bothered going. :lol: